This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

+10
egotarian
SlickRick
Pocket change
Hank
ndssomluk
camer
Condosan
Wrinks
bigrayyy
goldenrod
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

51No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Such a sour monkey!

The Country is headed in the wrong direction. Fortunately, a majority of people know it and answer that way in virtually every poll.

Stimulus failed. Fortunately an overwhelming majority of the voters say so.

Obamacare sucks. Fortunately an overwhelming majority oppose it or favor repeal.

Financial reform, open borders or immigrant amnesty, energy reform or cap & tax and massive debt are terrible. Fortunately the majority agrees.

Look at the bright side. For 20 years we were sleeping through a milquetoast center-left government. Now, we have a stone-cold marxist government that is going to pay the price in November. We couldn't get back to Reagan Conservatism without these historic leftist failures.

As horrible as it all seems, the swing left was necessary to get back to the right. LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED!!!!!!

52No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 13, 2010 3:30 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:Such a sour monkey!

The Country is headed in the wrong direction. Fortunately, a majority of people know it and answer that way in virtually every poll.

Stimulus failed. Fortunately an overwhelming majority of the voters say so.

Obamacare sucks. Fortunately an overwhelming majority oppose it or favor repeal.

Financial reform, open borders or immigrant amnesty, energy reform or cap & tax and massive debt are terrible. Fortunately the majority agrees.

Look at the bright side. For 20 years we were sleeping through a milquetoast center-left government. Now, we have a stone-cold marxist government that is going to pay the price in November. We couldn't get back to Reagan Conservatism without these historic leftist failures.

As horrible as it all seems, the swing left was necessary to get back to the right. LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED!!!!!!

Thank you Sean... Smile

53No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Why isn't this all over the news?

http://www.fox41.com/Global/story.asp?S=12460569

54No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 13, 2010 4:41 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Pocket change wrote:Why isn't this all over the news?

well if they did that people might be more careful about opening doors. And then Obama would have cops looking for shit to do and the whole system would fall apart. Think how many Jobs they saved by not talking about? Chalk a few more up for jobs saved or created. By the way, did you realize created meant "made up or fictional"

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

55No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

ndssomluk wrote:
Pocket change wrote:Why isn't this all over the news?

well if they did that people might be more careful about opening doors. And then Obama would have cops looking for shit to do and the whole system would fall apart. Think how many Jobs they saved by not talking about? Chalk a few more up for jobs saved or created. By the way, did you realize created meant "made up or fictional"

JOBS!! We don't need no stinking jobs! We got government handouts payed for by those stupid bastards still working. afro

Last edited by Pocket change on Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

56No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

This pisses me off beyond words!

And people say citizens with guns is dangerous.

Graphic video

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7433661

57No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Speaking of law enforcement, or not. How about our hero ERIC HOLDER?

He won't prosecute Black Panthers. He can't say, "Terrorist". He fills his Department with attorneys that voluntarily defended Jihadists.

When Arizona passes the immigration crackdown, HOLDER can't wait to get in front of the cameras decrying the racial profiling, unconstitutionality and stupidity of the law. Now, he admits he hasn't read the law? WTF? The legislation is 10 pages long? He'll read it after his staff brings him recommendations?

Is ERIC HOLDER the most outrageous idiot ever?

58No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 14, 2010 1:05 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

We have a troubling NARRATIVE appearing, regarding Greece and Europe, in general.

"We're not Greece", "There is no threat from deficits", "We aren't at risk from the Euro" as liberal press and economists seek to assure us that the laws of economics don't apply to the U.S. Something about the Atlantic Ocean magically transforms really bad policy to really good policy.

When the liberal NARRATIVE gets really loud and pervasive, we know it's a lie. Ergo, we are Greece and we are Europe. The EURO has gone from $1.50 to $1.25 and the Federal Reserve is buying EURO's to try to prop it up. Isn't economic recovery great?

59No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

I want to see the bama administration and media members demo these converted guns on a range. Twisted Evil LOL!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/06/exclusive-toy-gun-sold-easily-turned-real-thing/?test=latestnews

60No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

I'm almost in heaven on another great political weekend.

The oil spill in the gulf is no problem because BUSH & CHENEY did it. The liberal blogs are out in force, siting all the "DEREGULATION" that created the corrupt culture of oil drilling. Obama's Administration approved the waivers, issued the permits and took all the campaign money but BUSH spilled the oil. The lamestream media should pick up the gospel truth, from the bloggers, and run with it, soon. I have already seen it on the opinion pages of the newspapers. Lies and half truths travel fast.

Eric Holder really hates the Arizona Immigration Law. Imagine how he will feel after he reads it.

Nancy Pelosi has informed everyone that Obamacare is good for business because people won't be "JOB LOCKED" by health insurance needs. According to Queen Nancy, you can quit your job and pursue your dreams because the working people of America will pick up the tab for your health insurance. Only in "Pelosi's" America. Ain't life grand.

"King" Obama says we are out of the ditch and Republicans can't drive. He'd better tell Hillary before she has her next interview.

We created jobs, last month! Hallelujah. Unemployment 9.9% with personal and business bankruptcies rising to historic levels. Foreclosures are going up and over 50% of the restructured mortgages are back in arrears. 40 million food stamp recipients and 48 states have budget shortfalls. Last month saw an $80 billion deficit and an underemployment rate of 17.1% I'm sure glad we aren't GREECE?

On a cheerful note, I signed up for "YouCut" to vote for the budget cuts I favor, most. One of the five choices was money allocated to the public employee unions to subsidize their cost of doing business. Public Employee Unions have more dues paying members and more political clout than the private sector unions. They negotiate wages with the people they vote for and they get a subsidy for operating expenses as they contribute their dues to the Democrat Party. Public Employee Unions were created by John F. Kennedy to build a Progressive voting bloc in support of "BIG" Government. When I suggest that all Public Unions should be disbanded, now, you know why.

61No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

My take on Obama's Supreme Court nominees. I love both the ladies because they are light weights. Between the 2 of them, they couldn't carry water for Judge Stevens.

The liberal super power is leaving and all that remain are 4 leftist lap dogs with little power to sway Kennedy, much less any of the 4 Conservatives. Souter, Ginsburg, Sotomayor and Kagan? This is not a killers row of judicial horse power.

I'm happy to see Obama appointing weaklings to the court.

62No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 10:14 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

goldenrod wrote:Speaking of law enforcement, or not. How about our hero ERIC HOLDER?

He won't prosecute Black Panthers. He can't say, "Terrorist". He fills his Department with attorneys that voluntarily defended Jihadists.

When Arizona passes the immigration crackdown, HOLDER can't wait to get in front of the cameras decrying the racial profiling, unconstitutionality and stupidity of the law. Now, he admits he hasn't read the law? WTF? The legislation is 10 pages long? He'll read it after his staff brings him recommendations?

Is ERIC HOLDER the most outrageous idiot ever?

yes

63No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 11:18 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

NANCY PELOSI says you can quit your job? "You can follow your dream because you will have health insurance".

I have viewed this statement from so many angles. Is insurance suddenly free? How does health insurance, even if it is free, provide food, shelter and those other inconveniences one might pay for? Is health insurance going to enhance skill and artistry or do you need talent to begin with?

In the end, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CRAZY BITCH TALKING ABOUT????

64No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 11:29 am

egotarian

egotarian

How many of you are ready to chip in to pay Nancy's health care if she agrees to quit her job and leave Congress.

65No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 11:47 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

egotarian wrote:How many of you are ready to chip in to pay Nancy's health care if she agrees to quit her job and leave Congress.

Uhmmmmmm yea, no not me

66No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 11:49 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

egotarian wrote:How many of you are ready to chip in to pay Nancy's health care if she agrees to quit her job and leave Congress.

Don't be too hasty. Will that include the regular face maintenance, keeping those boobs pumped up and other unnamed enhancements?

67No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 11:54 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

this just in... call this guy "Mr. Obvious"

BRUSSELS (AP) -- Germany's finance minister says the 16 nations that use the euro must battle their currency's slide by swiftly reducing their budget deficits and setting up an emergency bailout fund.

Wolfgang Schaeuble said Friday that reducing deficits, the yearly budget gap between government income and spending, was the only way out of the crisis.

The fund initially calmed markets but has failed to reassure them that European governments can reduce swelling debt levels.

I'd like to see 16 European Countries agree on anything!...lol

EDIT---just had the thought that if Germany has to bail anybody else out they may get the idea that if we just paid for it we might as well invade it!!!...lol

not funny, really

68No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 11:57 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:

Don't be too hasty. Will that include the regular face maintenance, keeping those boobs pumped up and other unnamed enhancements?

that could run a few bucks...

69No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 12:29 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

BP, like Lucy, has some splaining to do. Their pipes leaked in Alaska, their refinery blew up and, now, they're leaking in the Gulf. Are the Brits really that incompetent? Probably!

After a month of catastrophic leaking it appears the damage may be overstated but troubling. Big bad headlines. "10 mile wide slick" which, on an oceanic scale, is pretty damned small. "Plume? Oxygen depletion under the immediate spill" which, on an oceanic scale, is really small.

Gulf heat, calm seas and favorable weather have all helped.

As a teaching device this inexcusable debacle has put drillers and government on notice. Don't trust safety devices that aren't testing "perfect". Be prepared. Don't fry your employees.

In the end, why are we drilling 5 mile deep wells in 1 mile deep water when shallower sources are available?

70No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Any one hear Jan Brewer riping on B.O.?

I bet ol' barry is spitting bullets. LOL!!

71No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Pocket change wrote:Any one hear Jan Brewer riping on B.O.?

Barry and his idiot "Holder" should read the bill and make comments that are based on fact.

Did you notice, vacationers from Arizona are cancelling their plans to travel into California. Couldn't happen to a rottener bunch of elitist pricks.

The far left is pissed at Obama and they're going to kick the crap out of the moderate Democrats. The Bammer had better shut the F--- UP about immigration that he can't handle.

72No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

goldenrod wrote:
Pocket change wrote:Any one hear Jan Brewer riping on B.O.?

Barry and his idiot "Holder" should read the bill and make comments that are based on fact.

Did you notice, vacationers from Arizona are cancelling their plans to travel into California. Couldn't happen to a rottener bunch of elitist pricks.

The far left is pissed at Obama and they're going to kick the crap out of the moderate Democrats. The Bammer had better shut the F--- UP about immigration that he can't handle.

Arizona is holding the "Ace" card. Everyone on the left is trying to denigh it. The majority of the country is backing AZ and Cali is going to feel it eventually.

They(cali elitist)have been put on a pedistal for so long they forgot where they came from......

Tada http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/17/woody-allen-president-obama-dictator/?test=faces

Time for a reality check.

Personally, I wouldn't give a plug nickle for CA. AZ kicks azz! I love that place and sounds like its going to get even better.

I say bammy should keep right on flapping his lips! LOL Hes doing GREAT!

73No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Richard Blumenthal, the presumed replacement for Chris Dodd, has falsely claimed to be a "Viet Nam" veteran, for years.

Somebody needs to kick his ass.

74No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

What is going on in my country?

Holder, Napolitano, Obama and the State Department have criticized the evil racists in Arizona. Surprise, every one of these elitists assholes admit, "THEY HAVEN'T READ THE LAW".

75No spin zone/Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 am

Condosan

Condosan

This is what the Arizona Law is all about....

According to the Border Patrol the public is being mislead as to WHO is coming into the US from Mexico. This IS THE TRUTH. As reported by WSBTV in Atlanta.

Video 1 http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html

Video 2 http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438712/index.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum