This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

+10
egotarian
SlickRick
Pocket change
Hank
ndssomluk
camer
Condosan
Wrinks
bigrayyy
goldenrod
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

1No spin zone/Politics Empty No spin zone/Politics Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

No more Mr. Nice guy.

Europe is falling apart and we want to be just like them?

Our Southern border is under siege by unregistered Democrats and I'm a racist because I want them outa here?

Islam is overwhelming us and the koran is a peaceful guide for muslims but I'm a dangerous radical?

Our economy is recovering? Nevermind the foreclosures, bank closings, 9.7% unemployment and a super fragile wall st. sucker's rally.

Excuse me while I puke.

2No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Now, the good news!

Karl Rove is back in the game. He and several others are establishing political action committees that will specialize in fund raising, recruiting, strategizing and establishment of policy objectives.

All 3 of the Navy Seals have been found "NOT GUILTY". I'd give them 30 days in the brig for "NOT" beating the crap out of that murdering terrorist but that's just me.

Arizona's racist, draconian, evil, anti-immigrant law is going to blow back, all over the liberals. No matter how hard the administration and their lap dog media try to convince you otherwise, this controversy will hurt leftists more than conservatives.

Obamacare is coming apart like a cheap suit and the Republican's will hang it around the neck of every Democrat.

The Democrats failed to paint Republican's as Wall St. stooges. Obama and the Democrats took all the campaign money and their financial reform overreach is folding under pressure. There will be regulations but not the Democrat party takeover.

The Democrats will lose 50 seats, in the House, and most of their senior membership will retire.

3No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:Now, the good news!

Karl Rove is back in the game. He and several others are establishing political action committees that will specialize in fund raising, recruiting, strategizing and establishment of policy objectives.

All 3 of the Navy Seals have been found "NOT GUILTY". I'd give them 30 days in the brig for "NOT" beating the crap out of that murdering terrorist but that's just me.

Arizona's racist, draconian, evil, anti-immigrant law is going to blow back, all over the liberals. No matter how hard the administration and their lap dog media try to convince you otherwise, this controversy will hurt leftists more than conservatives.

Obamacare is coming apart like a cheap suit and the Republican's will hang it around the neck of every Democrat.

The Democrats failed to paint Republican's as Wall St. stooges. Obama and the Democrats took all the campaign money and their financial reform overreach is folding under pressure. There will be regulations but not the Democrat party takeover.

The Democrats will lose 50 seats, in the House, and most of their senior membership will retire.

DOES THAT MEAN PELOSI, REID, DODD AND FRANK?

4No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

Unemployment up to 9.9% as of today. Still no talk of jobs after 16 months, rather amazing 95% of the koolaid media doesn't have a conscience and does not cover this.

Stock market, real estate market, all markets, fragile as can be.

Freddie or Fannie or both got 10B the other day of our money again, still no coverage on TV, except for Fox.

By 2011/2012 if you total all the income taxes coming in for the USA, it won't even pay the interest owed on all the borrowed money.

Clock is ticking, been saying it for 3 years now, watch Greece, mirror image of whats coming and that will get much worse. Although if they borrow from Peter to pay Paul and dig the hole deeper like we have done, it buys you a little more time, but inevitable the wheels will come off, unsustainable, period.

Sorry to be so pesimistic, but this is to obvious.

5No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 11:23 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

goldenrod wrote:No more Mr. Nice guy.

Our Southern border is under siege by unregistered Democrats and I'm a racist because I want them outa here?

Islam is overwhelming us and the koran is a peaceful guide for muslims but I'm a dangerous radical?

Our economy is recovering? Nevermind the foreclosures, bank closings, 9.7% unemployment and a super fragile wall st. sucker's rally.

Excuse me while I puke.

I was up at 4:00 AM, this morning, puking and squirting. The last time I puked was about 25 years ago.

I figured it was Obama's fault but it turns out, the store manager, bakery manager and the early baker were all afflicted with the same malody.

Excuse me while I try not to puke!!!!

6No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 11:29 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:
goldenrod wrote:No more Mr. Nice guy.

Excuse me while I puke.

I was up at 4:00 AM, this morning, puking and squirting. The last time I puked was about 25 years ago.

I figured it was Obama's fault but it turns out, the store manager, bakery manager and the early baker were all afflicted with the same malody.

Excuse me while I try not to puke!!!!

thanks fer sharin' No

hope ya feel better...

7No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 5:44 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

8No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Condosan

Condosan

bigrayyy wrote:just got this...I like this guy! and he's a Dem!!! Embarassed

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/05/rep-alan-grayson-you-own-red-roof-inn.html

Just watched it and couldnt beleive he was a dem. Alan Grayson - You Da Man!

9No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Condosan wrote:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/05/rep-alan-grayson-you-own-red-roof-inn.html

Just watched it and couldnt beleive he was a dem. Alan Grayson - You Da Man!

gonna ask Chrisaka or Camer if they know about this guy

10No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

I'm pretty sure Grayson is a bipolar, nut job. For every lucid moment, he'll go off the reservation 10 times. He may find an entertaining anecdote, that allows him to appear sensible, but his input on Obamacare was psycho left.

Beware this bonehead!

11No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 07, 2010 7:39 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:

I'm pretty sure Grayson is a bipolar, nut job. For every lucid moment, he'll go off the reservation 10 times. He may find an entertaining anecdote, that allows him to appear sensible, but his input on Obamacare was psycho left.

Beware this bonehead!

Chrisaka just enlightened me...watched a few vids of him on you-tube

big-time WHACKJOB!!!

12No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sat May 08, 2010 7:21 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

Goldie squirtin? Shouldn't that be in the "Men are Pigs thread?" Or maybe Mother Nature calls? Or maybe the terrorist poisoned me thread?

I wouldn't trust Grayson, all Dems must go and half the republicans, we need true conservatives, fiscally responsible people elected, defenders of the constitution as it was written and intended by our forefathers, period.

13No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sat May 08, 2010 8:00 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

One of my favorite web sites highlighted the Grayson "Red Roof" video. The headline was "Even a blind squirrel....".

The Florida story is Crist becoming the candidate of choice for the liberal Democrats. I'm waiting for the Dems to throw the Democrat Party Candidate under the bus to back Crist against Rubio. Rubio scares the beejeepers out of the leftists.

Utah Republicans booted that dope, Bob Bennett, the so called conservative that reached across the aisle to compromise on healthcare. The only reason to reach across the aisle is to bitch slap somebody.

My favorite "half a conservative" John McCain is looking pretty solid, in Arizona, but his new found rightisms are suspiciously convenient. He sure doesn't sound like the milquetoast McCain that threw the last election.

My gal Sarah Palin is starting to worry me. She had better hook up with the new Conservative PAC's to get some sound advice on her candidate choices. Her endorcements are looking a little weak. John McCain I understand but I don't get Carly Fiorina.

14No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

IS IT JUST ME?

The Democrats got nothin'. TARP, Stimulus, Obamacare, Financial Reform, Immigration, you name it. The voters hate everything they've done and the Democrat response is, "Bush did it and we're trying to fix it." That's a platform????

Where are the Conservatives and Republicans? "Cut spending and taxes, DUH." That's a platform?????

I'm listening for a message and I'm not hearing one. Like "the war on terror", you have to clearly identify the enemy and create the narrative. Restoring our nation requires we identify the enemy and simply calling it "SPENDING" doesn't cut it.

1) The 80,000 page Income Tax Code has got to go. As long as it exists we can't fix anything. Special interests, corruption, rediculous regulation and wasted revenue are the hallmarks of the Tax Code and it has to go, before any reform can have a lasting effect.

2) Public Employee Unions have got to be exposed for the frauds that they are and disbanded, immediately. Labor relations laws can't be fixed with the Public Union hammer hanging over law makers.

3) Healthcare must be fixed and we're talking about Obamacare? We've had socialized medicine since the statists put corporations (our employers) in charge of 50% and took the other 50% as a government plan. We don't want socialized medicine? Nevermind, we've had it for over a half a century. As long as the consumer of health services isn't paying for it, we're screwed.

4) Entitlements are out of control and the worst offenders are in the field of healthcare but Social Security is the weirdest. Social Security Insurance was designed to support us, in our old age, after we could no longer earn for ourselves. 65 used to be old but 75 has become the new 65. Moving full retirement from 65 to 66 took great courage, considering the life expectancy grew about 10 years. At minimum, the Social Security bench marks should be moved from 62 & 66 to 66 & 72. Social Security is supposed to be a disability system, not a welfare system.

Until you identify the target, you don't have one.

15No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

Europe just received a TRILLION $ bailout overnight and the markets have reacted with a 300 plus point positive open.

WTF is wrong with people? IMF gave $338B of this money, 1/3rd of the Trillion. The USA is the biggest contirbutor to the IMF. Someone just spent over 100B dollars of our tax paying money for Greece and other unstable European countries. WTF???

Did you know Greece has a 53 yr old retirement age? Do you think they should maybe make some common sense changes to their society instead of us supporting their insane need for debt and spending?

I'm f**king pissed, this ship will go down and go down hard, surrounded by assholes on this planet that are drunk for spending others money with no fiscasl responsibility at all involved. Sickening.....redistribution of wealth on a country by country basis.

16No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 am

camer

camer

[b]
It is a Greek tragedy.

17No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

I keep hearing about these Immigration reform rallys. Do the illegals think we are going to reform immigration by making it legal to come here illegally? Oh wait, that just might be Obamas next big thing

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

18No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

ndssomluk wrote:I keep hearing about these Immigration reform rallys. Do the illegals think we are going to reform immigration by making it legal to come here illegally? Oh wait, that just might be Obamas next big thing

This will help him create the 5 million jobs he needs. "yes I created or saved another 5 million jobs by letting the Illegals stay legally. now you may clap for me"

19No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 10:02 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Illegal immigration? How about "so called" legal immigration?

Foreigners can get work visas but there doesn't seem to be a requirement to work. They can get student visas and not stay in school. WTF?

When madcow cases are involved, we can trace a calf through several generations to a specific barn on a remote farm, but we can't track an expired visa holder.

20No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 am

Condosan

Condosan

I was in a meeting last week and we were talking about the troubles of trying to get people here from around the globe to attend trainning here in the states when someone suggested wy fly them into Mexico and have them drive accross into the states. Embarassed

21No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

goldenrod wrote:Illegal immigration? How about "so called" legal immigration?

Foreigners can get work visas but there doesn't seem to be a requirement to work. They can get student visas and not stay in school. WTF?

When madcow cases are involved, we can trace a calf through several generations to a specific barn on a remote farm, but we can't track an expired visa holder.

MadCow Maddow from MSNBC....

22No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Wrinks wrote:
goldenrod wrote:Illegal immigration? How about "so called" legal immigration?

MadCow Maddow from MSNBC....

Speaking of Rachel Madcow, do you remember when Sunday Morning was the real news and politics?

Rachel "too damn smart to say anything that makes sense" Maddow has been a panelist, recently. Now, Bill Maher gets a seat across from George Will. That is a crime.

23No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 12:30 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Wrinks wrote:Europe just received a TRILLION $ bailout overnight and the markets have reacted with a 300 plus point positive open.

WTF is wrong with people? IMF gave $338B of this money, 1/3rd of the Trillion. The USA is the biggest contirbutor to the IMF. Someone just spent over 100B dollars of our tax paying money for Greece and other unstable European countries. WTF???

Did you know Greece has a 53 yr old retirement age? Do you think they should maybe make some common sense changes to their society instead of us supporting their insane need for debt and spending?

I'm f**king pissed, this ship will go down and go down hard, surrounded by assholes on this planet that are drunk for spending others money with no fiscasl responsibility at all involved. Sickening.....redistribution of wealth on a country by country basis.

Is it just me?

We tried to rescue America with a $787 billion "gimmick" called a stimulus plan.

Greece, which doesn't amount to a pimple on America's ass, needs $1 trillion. 53 year old retirement, 6 weeks paid vacation, sick pay, tenure in every job, socialized medicine and all. Take one penny away from their powerful unions and they throw molotov cocktails at you.

In America, try to bust the public employee unions and see how long it takes to mobilize violent demonstrations???

24No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 12:55 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

i'm really startin' to think that the next time the Germans get antsy and wanna expand their borders a bit that we just look the other way...

25No spin zone/Politics Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 10, 2010 12:57 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

so now we're expected to help pay for greece's union workers benefits? WTF How in the world do Americans put up with this shit. I'd tell them f**kers to figure it out themselves. Goddam Unions have crippled the world economy and for what? Union workers that believe that the country they live in can actual support the benefits they are promised are idiots and get what they deserve. Oh and union workers, why'll you're struggling, the union heads appreciate your dues that line their pockets, You f**king morons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum