This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

+10
egotarian
SlickRick
Pocket change
Hank
ndssomluk
camer
Condosan
Wrinks
bigrayyy
goldenrod
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

201No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

bigrayyy wrote:No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Iquit

Wouldn't that be nice

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

202No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

203No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Bammy better realize that the Brits are the best friends we have on this planet...

but he won't!

England Is Now Freaking Out About The U.S. Reaction To BP
Posted Jun 10, 2010 11:47am EDT by Gregory White in Politics
Related: BP, ^FTSE, ^DJI, XLE, USO, RIG, OIH
From The Business Insider:

The UK is freaking out right now about the U.S. reaction to the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

Major Conservative political leader and Mayor of London Boris Johnson has called President Barack Obama's language "anti-British" after the President called BP 'British Petroleum' rather than its modern name.

Conservative Lord Tebbit's quote is just too vitriolic to paraphrase.

From The Daily Mail:

"The whole might of American wealth and technology is displayed as utterly unable to deal with the disastrous spill - so what more natural than a crude, bigoted, xenophobic display of partisan political Presidential petulance against a multinational company," said Lord Tebbit.

Much of the furor over the fallout from the BP spill in the UK stems from the potential damage to the company's dividends, which are linked to many pensions in the country.

Now UK Prime Minister David Cameron is going to speak personally to U.S. President Barack Obama over the issue, in an effort to calm the tensions between the two countries.

But the UK's Spectator blog doesn't think Cameron has a chance of stopping Obama on his warpath, as the U.S. president has no choice but to attack with his poll numbers sagging.

204No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 am

Condosan

Condosan

bigrayyy wrote:well worth the time to watch...

[url=http://www.loudobbs.com/;jsessionid=6AAE7EAF11AAAA2554E61198AD421137
http://www.loudobbs.com/;jsessionid=6AAE7EAF11AAAA2554E61198AD421137[/quote[/url]]
Follow the money

205No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:17 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

I want my NOBEL PRIZE and I want it, now.

NARRATVE: Obama was slow to act because BP lied about the seriousness of the oil spill.

What do we know, even really ignorant people, like me?

1) Deep Water Horizon blew up, turning 11 guys into liquid jelly and severely injury 2 dozen more. That's pretty damned bad.
2) Deep Water Horizon has a failed suppressor, the well has not disconnected from the rig and it is about to sink in a mess of broken pipe.
3) With nothing to subdue the pressure of a 6 mile deep oil deposit, stretching hundreds of miles, under the gulf. I presume the pressure is enormous, coming through a 4 feet diameter pipe.
4) I know the volume production of deep rigs and it is "LOTSA" oil.
5) I don't care what anyone says because I know that "LOTSA" oil is coming, the suppressor is gutted and a mile of broken pipe has more leaks than my '86 Mazda truck.

2 months after the explosion, President Obama realizes there's "LOTSA" oil, BP has picked the pockets of the shareholders and the Administration is going to dole out the dividend to somebody else. Isn't wealth redistribution grand?

206No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

whats funny is, now Europe who depends on BP's dividends is now expierencing Obamas redistribution. So not only do we get to donate to the American deadbeat entitlements so do the poor Brits.

207No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:36 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

Pocket change wrote:Just watch this, it will help take the edge off. This is what it be like the next time "ears" is in England. Then he'll bitch because he can't understand why they snubbed him.Rolling Eyes

208No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Obama is going to make BP pay. Really? BP has signed over their dividend, for the next 4 years.

Which part of, BP isn't paying the shareholders are, doesn't the statist understand. BP will lay off workers, they will redeploy the rigs they have leased to other parts of the world and the gulf will starve.

Way to go Barack. You sure taught BP a lesson.

209No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:07 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

goldenrod wrote:Obama is going to make BP pay. Really? BP has signed over their dividend, for the next 4 years.

Which part of, BP isn't paying the shareholders are, doesn't the statist understand. BP will lay off workers, they will redeploy the rigs they have leased to other parts of the world and the gulf will starve.

Thats the funny part, Everyone is Clapping fopr Obama smacking the BP down but it's the shareholders that got the bill, BP could care less who that money goes too. So the share holders lose and the laid off workers will lose.

210No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

goldenrod wrote:Obama is going to make BP pay. Really? BP has signed over their dividend, for the next 4 years.

I caught part of Rush saying something about the real amount is 100 mil for paying the soon to be unemployed workers and so on.

The Lost in space robot used to say "Crush,kill,destroy". Maybe this could be the Lib party chant.

No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Robot110

211No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/17/afghan-military-deserters-missing-air-force-base/

"A nationwide alert has been issued for 17 members of the Afghan military who have gone AWOL from a Texas Air Force base where foreign military
officers who are training to become pilots are taught English, FoxNews.com has learned."

"I can confirm that 17 have gone missing from the Defense Language Institute," said Gary Emery, Chief of Public Affairs, 37th Training Wing, at Lackland AFB. "They disappeared over the course of the last two years, and none in the last three months." Suspect

I can see it now...a multitude of fingers sticking out of the White house windows in the direction of Crawford ,TX

212No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/16/radical-islamist-group-set-return-chicago-second-major-recruiting-conference/?test=latestnews

They're back. A radical Islamist group critics say has links to Al Qaeda is gearing up to host its second annual U.S. recruiting event.

The group, Hizb ut-Tahrir America, which is committed to establishing a caliphate, or international Islamic empire, kicked up controversy in Chicago last year with its first U.S. conference, “Fall of Capitalism & Rise of Islam.”

Speakers at the conference blamed capitalism for everything from two World Wars to Michael Jackson's decision "to shed his black skin." It drew more than 500 attendees, dozens of protesters and a heavy police presence. bom

213No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

214No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 pm

camer

camer

I agree, what the heck ! sounds like a resort package...

215No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

camer wrote:I agree, what the heck ! sounds like a resort package...

Mean while, Americans are loosing there homes/jobs left and right. This is just mind numbing to read things like this.

We got money going every direction in and out of the US, yet we(they)starve our people and let them go homeless. And no one bats an eye.

216No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

"Without reprieve, Utah man will face first US firing squad execution in 14 years"

Ooone.....

217No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Heres the number 2 candidate...

"KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- A young man has admitted killing an Alabama woman and accepted a plea deal that requires him to spend 51 years in prison.

The Knoxville News Sentinel reports that Valentino Vasquez Miranda, a 20-year-old Mexican who is in the U.S. illegally and does not speak English, signed the deal Thursday and is awaiting a judge's approval.

Miranda was working at a Knoxville Days Inn in September 2008 when guest Jennifer Hampton of Waterloo, Ala., disappeared. Police believe Miranda used a master key to enter the room.

The 21-year-old former homecoming queen was raped and strangled and her nude body was found in a lake several days later."

218No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Amabolineup

actual police mug shots---notice anything they have in common?

219No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

camer wrote:I agree, what the heck ! sounds like a resort package...

Im signing up! Oh wait you only get this kind of treatment from Obama if you're a law breaker

220No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Pocket change wrote:Heres the number 2 candidate...

"KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- A young man has admitted killing an Alabama woman and accepted a plea deal that requires him to spend 51 years in prison.

The Knoxville News Sentinel reports that Valentino Vasquez Miranda, a 20-year-old Mexican who is in the U.S. illegally and does not speak English, signed the deal Thursday and is awaiting a judge's approval.

Miranda was working at a Knoxville Days Inn in September 2008 when guest Jennifer Hampton of Waterloo, Ala., disappeared. Police believe Miranda used a master key to enter the room.

The 21-year-old former homecoming queen was raped and strangled and her nude body was found in a lake several days later."

Hopefully the LEGALS in the prison will handle this one!

221No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

bigrayyy wrote:No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Amabolineup

Notice how the folks on the far left in rows 4 and 5 are just happy to be there. IDIOTS!

The young girl on the right side row 4 is the only one that has an embarrassed not so happy with herself look. All the others have the "business as usual" look

222No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

bigrayyy wrote:

OH, that is so unfair! Maybe ACORN should get involved.

As soon as they are released from jail I'm sure they will get involved. LOL

223No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

How many of you seen the video of the cop punching that girl in the pie hole and all those guys standing around videoing it with their cell phones?

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/seattle_police_officer_caught.php

224No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

225No spin zone/Politics - Page 9 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Pocket change wrote:How many of you seen the video of the cop punching that girl in the pie hole and all those guys standing around videoing it with their cell phones?

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/seattle_police_officer_caught.php

I saw this the other day, when i first heard about it I was thinking, "Jesus these cops just can't wise up" Then I watched the tape. The girl is resisting arrest over and over and over. The girl that gets punched came at the cop first and assaulted him before she got tagged. Can you imagine what this cop was thinking or going through. For whatever reason (we don't see) the girl turned jaywalking into an arrestable offense. Then you have her resisting arrest and all her friends yelling and screaming at you. You're the only white guy around a bunch of Black kids yelling racist at you. My opinion is these people are all lucky this cop didn't freakout and panic on the whole bunch of them. Job well done in my opinion no matter what the skin color of any of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum