This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

+10
egotarian
SlickRick
Pocket change
Hank
ndssomluk
camer
Condosan
Wrinks
bigrayyy
goldenrod
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 28, 2010 2:44 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

goldenrod wrote:We have a moratorium on all oil drilling and exploration so we can do the sensible thing and become Spain.

Whoa! Aren't Spain and Portugal the next 2 dominoes to fall, when Greece defaults?

We have Greece's debt trajectory and we are shifting to the Spanish "Green" economy! WHAT COULD GO WRONG????

Holy Shit! Spain just got downgraded from AAA to AA. Not Good.

127No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

egotarian

egotarian

goldenrod wrote:
EGO, You left out the best part. Did the Reagan Administration pretend it didn't happen or deny it, for a few months?

Your right Goldie... i think Reagan at that time understood the lesson they should all have learned from Nixon and the Watergate Coverup...
But i will tell you that the press didn't, (for the most part when i was present) ask him the hard questions... Embarassed

Gone for the weekend...
And please, everyone take a moment to reflect on what this Memorial Day/Decoration Day stands for and means to you...

Semper Fi...
ego/Ed

128No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sat May 29, 2010 4:41 pm

SoapyBubbles

SoapyBubbles

53... Why don't we normalize that here and join them? Hell, beats 65 and nearly dead for crappy wages and a weak economy.

Shit, I am moving to Europe. Razz

http://sites.google.com/site/otctraderware/

129No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

"President 'Enraged' Over Latest Failure to Stop Oil Gusher"

Lawdy,lawdy.... Ran for da hills!! Rolling Eyes

Whats he gonna do now? Shoot some hoops or go to Disneyland? I'm ok with either one.

Tic toc meathead, only so much time till November and yet another "blame game" from you.

This is more disturbing then watching Jerry Springer.

130No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

"Clinton's Role in Sestak Controversy Stirs Questions About His and White House Motives"

Raise my taxes!! So a new prison can be built to hold them all.
One like a zoo, with openings big enough for ndssomluk to throw poo at them. Laughing

131No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 am

camer

camer

Today we have the U.S.Coastguard and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife refuge transporting and trying to save some of the Oil Spill wildlife birds to the Egmont Key National Wildlife Refuge, Tampa Bay, Florida. The estimated cost from BP so far is 930 million dollars...Cost of loss of revenue on businesses & families is devastating...clean up efforts have been tooo slow in action.

The law firm handling the case against BP will need to hire more attorney's...in my opinion.

Have a good Memorial Day weekend everyone....Remember those who served in our military!

132No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun May 30, 2010 8:55 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

egotarian wrote:
goldenrod wrote:
EGO, You left out the best part. Did the Reagan Administration pretend it didn't happen or deny it, for a few months?

Your right Goldie... i think Reagan at that time understood the lesson they should all have learned from Nixon and the Watergate Coverup...
But i will tell you that the press didn't, (for the most part when i was present) ask him the hard questions... Embarassed

Gone for the weekend...
And please, everyone take a moment to reflect on what this Memorial Day/Decoration Day stands for and means to you...

Semper Fi...
ego/Ed

I'm just looking for honesty (transparency) in my leaders.

Stimulus was a bailout for the states and it saved or created jobs. Can the crap about keeping unemployment under 8% or creating jobs in the private sector and call it what it is.

Single payer, government healthcare, is the goal of any Democrat healthcare legislation. Just say it and cut the crap about saving families $2,500 per year, helping small business and keeping what you have (if you like it).

Financial reform legislation is designed to federalize all things money. You can forget the consumer protection and rein in evil banks pose. Just tell the friggen truth.

I don't blame Obama for the multitudes of Congressional sins, any more than I blame Bush for the same, however, Barry should get his ass to Arlington tomorrow or I'll never forgive.

133No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon May 31, 2010 2:30 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

What does "Fucked" look like?

No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Bernanke

134No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

Go ISREAL!! Wish we stood our ground instead of bowing. Suspect

135No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:03 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

136No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:11 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Pocket change wrote:http://www.obamaclock.org/

speed it up, will'ya?

137No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

been out of town for a few days (6) and I didn't see where the whitehouse denied offering Sestak the Job, WTF everyone knows they did and they even admitted it early sayiny it wasnt improper. The lies keep coming and the liberals keep NOT listening. The oil spill is un fucking believable. Here's my take on it. BP has from day one been doing what they can to stop this mess. Maybe they could do more who knows. What we know for sure is The Obama Admin has done absolutely zero and they are sitting letting this mess get worse by the minute so to further their political agenda and blame game. Again the liberals don't see that (unless it was Bush) they only see the evil BP and the Evil oil companies must be stopped. They see this as they drive their cars and use their plastic bags to carry their oil made products to their heated or airconditioned homes

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

138No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

During the first week, after the Horizon blew up, I was reading about a suggested strategy to blow the Suppressor off the well. The "Red Adair" approach would expose the well and create a gusher, which sounds a bit risky. However, since the guts seem to have been blown out of the suppressor it appears to be leaking uncontrollably.

This is frustrating, mainly because we don't seem to have a good idea what's going on down there. All the 24/7 camera feed shows you is gushing oil.

I sure am glad Obama is in control, since BUSH did it.

I also heard Tipper is divorcing Al because of Bush.

139No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 am

Condosan

Condosan

I caught bits and pieces of a news cast on the radio that was talking about something in the late forty's there was a well that was leaking and they dropped a warhead down into it. Has anyone heard of this happening?

140No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Condosan wrote:I caught bits and pieces of a news cast on the radio that was talking about something in the late forty's there was a well that was leaking and they dropped a warhead down into it. Has anyone heard of this happening?

I was reading about small nukes melting wellheads, to seal them.

141No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 am

Condosan

Condosan

goldenrod wrote:
Condosan wrote:I caught bits and pieces of a news cast on the radio that was talking about something in the late forty's there was a well that was leaking and they dropped a warhead down into it. Has anyone heard of this happening?

Maybe this has already been brought up but when I am watching the live footage of the leak I cant help but wonder why they cant unbolt that fitting and set another in place of it with one of their robots?

142No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

I think Obama should go down there and plug it with his big fat head!

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

143No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

144No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Condosan wrote:
goldenrod wrote:

Maybe this has already been brought up but when I am watching the live footage of the leak I cant help but wonder why they cant unbolt that fitting and set another in place of it with one of their robots?

Remove the Suppressor and plug the bare well? Are you nuts?

145No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:31 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

just in case someone hasn't seen it...here's what all the fuss is about...

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=3

146No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

They snipped the pipe and the edge is too rough. They have diamond saws, really cool snippers and they haven't got the tools to smooth the edge. OK, what do I know.

Shut down exploration and drilling, instead. Quadruple the oil tax, instead. Prosecute BP, instead. Pass Cap & Tax, instead. Destroy our economy, even more, instead.

Welcome to Obamanation. "The gang that can't shoot straight".

147No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

goldenrod wrote:They snipped the pipe and the edge is too rough. They have diamond saws, really cool snippers and they haven't got the tools to smooth the edge. OK, what do I know.

Shut down exploration and drilling, instead. Quadruple the oil tax, instead. Prosecute BP, instead. Pass Cap & Tax, instead. Destroy our economy, even more, instead.

Welcome to Obamanation. "The gang that can't shoot straight".

Maybe he could co-host the Travel channel show with Samanta Brown. Or one on the Food Channel. Or maybe the Golf Channel.

Oh!! I got it! He could do one called "Do as I say, not as I do".

148No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

"North Korean Official Says War Possible at 'Any Moment'"

They better be careful or barry is gonna be awfully upset with them!! Shocked Basketball pfft

149No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:07 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Obama+self+portrait

These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity
by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for,
another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything
that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work
because the other half is going to take care of them,
and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work
because somebody else is going to get what they work for.

That my dear friend,
is the beginning of the end of any nation.
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

150No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

Condosan

Condosan

Pocket change wrote:No spin zone/Politics - Page 6 Obama+self+portrait

These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity
by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for,
another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything
that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work
because the other half is going to take care of them,
and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work
because somebody else is going to get what they work for.

That my dear friend,
is the beginning of the end of any nation.
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
AMEN!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum