This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

+10
egotarian
SlickRick
Pocket change
Hank
ndssomluk
camer
Condosan
Wrinks
bigrayyy
goldenrod
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

226No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

ndssomluk wrote:
Pocket change wrote:How many of you seen the video of the cop punching that girl in the pie hole and all those guys standing around videoing it with their cell phones?

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/seattle_police_officer_caught.php

I saw this the other day, when i first heard about it I was thinking, "Jesus these cops just can't wise up" Then I watched the tape. The girl is resisting arrest over and over and over. The girl that gets punched came at the cop first and assaulted him before she got tagged. Can you imagine what this cop was thinking or going through. For whatever reason (we don't see) the girl turned jaywalking into an arrestable offense. Then you have her resisting arrest and all her friends yelling and screaming at you. You're the only white guy around a bunch of Black kids yelling racist at you. My opinion is these people are all lucky this cop didn't freakout and panic on the whole bunch of them. Job well done in my opinion no matter what the skin color of any of them.

They also forget to mention both girls had lenghty records and one was convicted of assauling and robbing a young kid and the other just got off probation for assault on a sherrif, so they aren't the angels their friends want you to believe they are.

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

227No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

ndssomluk wrote:
ndssomluk wrote:
Pocket change wrote:How many of you seen the video of the cop punching that girl in the pie hole and all those guys standing around videoing it with their cell phones?

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/seattle_police_officer_caught.php

I saw this the other day, when i first heard about it I was thinking, "Jesus these cops just can't wise up" Then I watched the tape. The girl is resisting arrest over and over and over. The girl that gets punched came at the cop first and assaulted him before she got tagged. Can you imagine what this cop was thinking or going through. For whatever reason (we don't see) the girl turned jaywalking into an arrestable offense. Then you have her resisting arrest and all her friends yelling and screaming at you. You're the only white guy around a bunch of Black kids yelling racist at you. My opinion is these people are all lucky this cop didn't freakout and panic on the whole bunch of them. Job well done in my opinion no matter what the skin color of any of them.

They also forget to mention both girls had lenghty records and one was convicted of assauling and robbing a young kid and the other just got off probation for assault on a sherrif, so they aren't the angels their friends want you to believe they are.

On the other hand, did you guys here about the cops that arrested the mexican kid there in seattle and kicked his ass while giving him the racial slur name calling of the year session, those guys are in deep trouble!

228No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Condosan

Condosan

ndssomluk wrote:

Im not for hitting women but I think this cop was in the right here....and if you will notice it worked pretty good her friend stopped getting in the way. STOP RESISTING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW!!!!!!

Last edited by Condosan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

229No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Condosan

Condosan

I cant beleive what I just watched?????? WTF "undoccumented" have rights to fair pay??? Hmmm doesnt sound as good as "illeagal" for some reason. I will be right back after I pay my taxes No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Icon_mad

230No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Condosan wrote:I cant beleive what I just watched?????? WTF "undoccumented" have rights to fair pay??? Hmmm doesnt sound as good as "illeagal" for some reason. I will be right back after I pay my taxes No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Icon_mad

WTF! If im looking to get elected this fall I play this commercial showing how this administration would love to take not only the american jobs but also give the illegals full pay with no taxes. Can you say "another nail in the coffin"

231No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:44 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

nice right cross!!! or was it a hook? tough to tell from that angle...LMAO

232No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

bigrayyy wrote:

nice right cross!!! or was it a hook? tough to tell from that angle...LMAO

It was a good connection but I think he held back. My guess, by the size of him, he COULD have KO'd her. It's really to bad this crap happens. What would happen if cops just pulled out of "MLK" areas and let them have at it? Cops would then be "racist".... "they don't care about me". Suspect

bitch,bitch ,bitch ,bitch
NEVER going to make some happy.....

Legalize drugs!!! The "good shit" not just the wimpy stuff.

233No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

234No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

"McChrystal himself is described by an aide as "disappointed" in his first Oval Office meeting with an unprepared President Barack Obama. The article says that although McChrystal voted for Obama, the two failed to connect from the start."

Rolling Eyes

235No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Condosan

Condosan

Pocket change wrote:Detroit has GOT to be the new arm pit of the USA.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/detroit-school-board-chief-resigns-amid-complaint-20100618-wpms

What a jerk..... Laughing
lol get it "jerk" No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Icon_biggrin
OGC
(tilt your head to the left)

236No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Pocket change wrote:"McChrystal himself is described by an aide as "disappointed" in his first Oval Office meeting with an unprepared President Barack Obama. The article says that although McChrystal voted for Obama, the two failed to connect from the start."

Rolling Eyes

Let's see if I understand? Inexperienced, trivial, detached, naive.......

EMPTY SUIT? Nothing has changed for me, in the last 2 years.

237No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Pocket change wrote:Detroit has GOT to be the new arm pit of the USA.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/detroit-school-board-chief-resigns-amid-complaint-20100618-wpms

What a jerk..... Laughing

lmao! what a dumbass

238No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

goldenrod wrote:
Pocket change wrote:"McChrystal himself is described by an aide as "disappointed" in his first Oval Office meeting with an unprepared President Barack Obama. The article says that although McChrystal voted for Obama, the two failed to connect from the start."

Rolling Eyes

Let's see if I understand? Inexperienced, trivial, detached, naive.......

EMPTY SUIT? Nothing has changed for me, in the last 2 years.

Yes it has, you got a new Grandbaby!

239No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

I certainly feel for the folks in the Gulf that are out of work but now they are getting FULL compensation from BP. Now they are complaining they will be taxed on BP paying them their wages instead of the regular deal. WTF If you make the same you should pay the same. You're getting money because you can't work (no fault of yours) so to me it's like a paid vacation only you're staying home. So pay your fair share and lets move on. Remember folks Obama has been the savior and redistribution comes from taxation and everyone loves Baraky so pay and shut up. Oh and If Im BP I say if we're paying you we need you to suit up and grab some paper towels and head to the beach

240No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 am

Condosan

Condosan

241No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

How did a liberal, anti-war, subversive become the reporter of choice to shadow the Afghanistan High Command. WTF?

ROLLING STONE war correspondent???????

242No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 am

Hank

Hank

goldenrod wrote:How did a liberal, anti-war, subversive become the reporter of choice to shadow the Afghanistan High Command. WTF?

Could get a bit dicey when the military votes no confidence in their Commander & Chief.

243No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Hank wrote:
goldenrod wrote:How did a liberal, anti-war, subversive become the reporter of choice to shadow the Afghanistan High Command. WTF?

Could get a bit dicey when the military votes no confidence in their Commander & Chief.

Military protocol would require they all resign. Chain of command and all.

244No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 am

egotarian

egotarian

goldenrod wrote:
Hank wrote:

Military protocol would require they all resign. Chain of command and all.

Uniform Code of Military Justice

ART. 91. INSUBORDINATE CONDUCT TOWARD WARRANT OFFICER, NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER, OR PETTY OFFICER
Any warrant officer or enlisted member who--

(1) strikes or assaults a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office;

(2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or

(3) treats with contempt or is disrespectful in language or deportment toward a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer while that officer is in the execution of his office; (this list also includes superiors all the way to the Commander And Chief)

shall be punished as a court-martial may direct

And Generals are not immune from prosecution.

SEMPER FI...

Last edited by egotarian on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total

245No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 am

Condosan

Condosan

Can someone please explain this one to me?? No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Icon_question

246No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Condosan

Condosan

Condosan wrote:Can someone please explain this one to me?? No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Icon_question
This has to be a fake.

247No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Condosan wrote:
Condosan wrote:Can someone please explain this one to me?? No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Icon_question
This has to be a fake.

Fake...at 4 seconds you can hear a microphone being adjusted.

248No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Lisa

Lisa

Boy...I could profile the hell out of this article. Shame on me!

"Approval for Mr. Obama has dropped among Hispanics, too, along with small-town residents, white women and seniors. African-Americans remain the firmest part of Mr. Obama's base, with 91% approving of his job performance."

"African-Americans remain the firmest part of Mr. Obama's base, with 91% approving of his job performance."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703900004575325263274951230.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLETopStories

249No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Obama is a pussy. Rolling Stone magazine is full of pussies. MEN in the military are far from taking shit form ANY pussy. Mc fucked up. He should have sent the Rolling Stone limp wristed pastie ass pussies into the "heat". "You want a story? go that way."

Why does this country cater to morons??

No such thing as a free lunch......You will pay at some point.

250No spin zone/Politics - Page 10 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

egotarian

egotarian

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum