This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO

+13
Pocket change
chrisaka
camer
Lisa
Wrinks
ndssomluk
goldenrod
egotarian
Hank
SoapyBubbles
TGraham
bigrayyy
Condosan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 4:01 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 03090913

77Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 4:12 pm

egotarian

egotarian

ATTENTION this site practices... AGE DISCRIMINATION...

i tried to set my age in my profile and i got this message...
"Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 99 years old"
Sad

78Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 pm

chrisaka

chrisaka

Ok, I think I got this pic thang down... Frick and (Rayyy and Wrink) Frack showin' their arsess!!! Very Happy

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 57955111

79Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

chrisaka wrote:Ok, I think I got this pic thang down... Frick and (Rayyy and Wrink) Frack showin' their arsess!!! Very Happy

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 57955111

who are you again? I don't recall inviting you... tongue

btw---I got the good-lookin' arse!!!

80Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 7:54 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

seen in Florida...

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Darwin-road-sign

the alligators must'a put up that sign!...LMAO

81Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm

chrisaka

chrisaka

It's NOT Racism Stupid! We Don't Like His White Half Either.

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Brocol10

82Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

Lisa wrote:Wrinks,,, thought you might like this. I put this on my facebook page.

Hope it's a good day!

Lisa Gillespie
WTF?!?! It's only just begun... "they"(very broad spectrum of people) have been slowly but surely trying to erase our traditions like CHRISTmas encompassing the birth of Jesus CHRIST (between 74% and 82% of residents in US are believers) and for others it was more just about presents but it was an AMERICAN tradition.

So now that we ...have turned a blind eye to some things and wrapped our collective arms around every f*#kin' foreigner and due to the spineless people (mostly men) in charge of defending the customs and rights of AMERICANS here we are in the middle of a damn mess. Just a bunch of cowards.

Now, let me make this clear... I do NOT have any issue whatsoever with people from other countries coming here, getting citizenship, working or whatever, contribute to society, spend your money here in the US and live a happy, crime free life! Excellent!! That is not what is happening and we are being asked to bend over to make concessions for them. They are expecting us to embrace their lifestyle and customs. I say hell no. This is my house... ADJUST OR GO HOME. I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

Our "representatives" are too busy pandering to what will soon be a majority. Being and AMERICAN will mean nothing. They will take every single traditon we have and beat it down so far it will have no meaning to anyone anymore. It will be included in those stories of yesteryear. The reason, being inclusive and "politically correct". Obama can't make a damn decision to save his life and when he finally does make one... it's more often than not the wrong one. I don't trust his judgment on this situation (or any other situation) and I continue to always look behind the headlines because most often you find a very interesting trail. Maybe his girlfriend has some input on some of this. This is not a democratic issue or a republican issue... this is a political issue and there are many who share in the blame.

A what point did we cut off our balls and hand them over to the some damn politician and walk away?!? I am not sure but I know I am responsible as the rest for allowing it to happen. For not paying attention. I ask you to please pay attention to the representatives as we grow closer to November. There are plenty of websites to help get their voting records etc... If you can't find them, let me know, I will help.

Regardless of the intent... of the boys who wore their AMERICAN flag shirt or the vice principal... there should have NEVER been a question whether it was appropriate. End of story.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Students-Wearing-American-Flag-Shirts-Sent-Home-92945969.html

GREAT POST, GREAT POST, SUPERB!

83Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri May 07, 2010 7:58 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Guess everybody's sleepin' in today...bunch'a slackers we got around here!

84Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri May 07, 2010 11:51 am

egotarian

egotarian

No just being entertained by a story teller who uses sand...Wink

http://www.flixxy.com/ukraine-talent-sand-animation.htm

85Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri May 07, 2010 11:53 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

egotarian wrote:No just being entertained by a story teller who uses sand...Wink

i've seen that before---she is amazing!

86Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri May 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Condosan

Condosan

bigrayyy wrote:
egotarian wrote:No just being entertained by a story teller who uses sand...Wink

i've seen that before---she is amazing!

WOW that is amazing!

87Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

88Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Sun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

now I know why I've always voted Republican...

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/dem_rep.html

WARNING!!!---do not have any liquid in yer mouth when the democrat women are shown... No pig alien affraid albino lol!

89Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 1:01 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

I wonder if Lars and James knows she used their song (7:00)? They get kind of testy about copy write infringements. lol

90Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 8:34 am

Condosan

Condosan

bigrayyy wrote:now I know why I've always voted Republican...

WARNING!!!---do not have any liquid in yer mouth when the democrat women are shown... No pig alien affraid albino lol!

Obama to Nominate Kagan for Supreme Court
Geeesh speaking of a "left" sidded woman if we divided by looks........ Kagan is a slam dunk.
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 050510_kagan_monster_397x224

You should feel lucky I cant get the pic to show silent

91Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 8:35 am

Condosan

Condosan

Pocket change wrote:

I wonder if Lars and James knows she used their song (7:00)? They get kind of testy about copy write infringements. lol

I was wondering the same thing

92Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 8:48 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

I think we should have like two or three threads here, one for stocks, maybe one for music if you guys like that idea and one for everything else. Seems way to scattered to me, not sure what anyone else thinks, but its all over the place. I started a thread I shouldn't have, partly to blame, please eliminate my thread Men are Pigs please.

93Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 8:48 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

Europe just received a TRILLION $ bailout overnight and the markets have reacted with a 300 plus point positive open.

WTF is wrong with people? IMF gave $338B of this money, 1/3rd of the Trillion. The USA is the biggest contirbutor to the IMF. Someone just spent over 100B dollars of our tax paying money for Greece and other unstable European countries. WTF???

Did you know Greece has a 53 yr old retirement age? Do you think they should maybe make some common sense changes to their society instead of us supporting their insane need for debt and spending?

I'm f**king pissed, this ship will go down and go down hard, surrounded by assholes on this planet that are drunk for spending others money with no fiscasl responsibility at all involved. Sickening.....redistribution of wealth on a country by country basis.

94Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 am

Condosan

Condosan

Condosan wrote:
bigrayyy wrote:now I know why I've always voted Republican...

Obama to Nominate Kagan for Supreme Court
Geeesh speaking of a "left" sidded woman if we divided by looks........ Kagan is a slam dunk.
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 050510_kagan_monster_397x224

You should feel lucky I cant get the pic to show silent

Why is this dude wearing a necklace and ear rings?

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Capt_p10

95Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 8:58 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Wrinks wrote:I think we should have like two or three threads here, one for stocks, maybe one for music if you guys like that idea and one for everything else. Seems way to scattered to me, not sure what anyone else thinks, but its all over the place. I started a thread I shouldn't have, partly to blame, please eliminate my thread Men are Pigs please.

I just PM'd Condo last night that this place was turnin' into a zoo already...

lemme give it some thought today and I'll try 'n clean this mess up...

96Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

If others like it all over like that, then leave it, but I can already tell by number of posts a day, interest has worn off some, WHY? Might be to many threads, no flow. We should have one main thread where we keep a flow even if diff topics within the one thread and we all read it, jmo. Just like at Stockwire, when one gets to long, we bury it and start a new one?

97Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 am

Condosan

Condosan

bigrayyy wrote:
Wrinks wrote:I think we should have like two or three threads here, one for stocks, maybe one for music if you guys like that idea and one for everything else. Seems way to scattered to me, not sure what anyone else thinks, but its all over the place. I started a thread I shouldn't have, partly to blame, please eliminate my thread Men are Pigs please.

I just PM'd Condo last night that this place was turnin' into a zoo already...

lemme give it some thought today and I'll try 'n clean this mess up...

I saved a copy of the girl in the green bikini so I have everything I need to save from the site Very Happy

98Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 9:06 am

Condosan

Condosan

Wrinks wrote:If others like it all over like that, then leave it, but I can already tell by number of posts a day, interest has worn off some, WHY? Might be to many threads, no flow. We should have one main thread where we keep a flow even if diff topics within the one thread and we all read it, jmo. Just like at Stockwire, when one gets to long, we bury it and start a new one?

Just blame it on Bigrayyy if anyone doesnt like it Surprised Surprised
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Nofrie10

Last edited by Condosan on Mon May 10, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin)

99Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Condosan wrote:
Wrinks wrote:If others like it all over like that, then leave it, but I can already tell by number of posts a day, interest has worn off some, WHY? Might be to many threads, no flow. We should have one main thread where we keep a flow even if diff topics within the one thread and we all read it, jmo. Just like at Stockwire, when one gets to long, we bury it and start a new one?

Just blame it on Bigrayyy if anyone doesnt like it Surprised Surprised
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Nofrie10

i've got a plan fer you lil piggy...

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Bacon_bra

100Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 am

Wrinks

Wrinks

Now both of those were funnnnny! lmao lmao....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum