This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO

+13
Pocket change
chrisaka
camer
Lisa
Wrinks
ndssomluk
goldenrod
egotarian
Hank
SoapyBubbles
TGraham
bigrayyy
Condosan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 12:46 pm

TGraham

TGraham

Condosan wrote:
Condosan wrote:
egotarian wrote:i do not like the fact that our IP addresses are public... affraid

I dont like that either. I have been looking for a way to hide those but I cannot find anything. I am going to try and remove Moderator status from everyone to see if that works...?

Found it! Now no one should be able to see others IP addresses except admins.

Thanks Condosan...I did not realize it was showing, glad you got that corrected... Wink

52Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Im thinking that all these dumbass cities that are boycotting AZ should inturn be boycotted against.

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

53Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 2:01 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

what I find amazing is the fact that people feel like it's a violation of human rights to ask someone for their ID. Illegal imigration is against the law. If someone hispanic or white or black commits a crime and the police are looking for a white guy in a given area and they happen to stop every white guy to ask for ID do you think the white guys get pissed or anybody else ? NO. Why because a crime has been committed and the cops are looking for a perp thats white. Thats not racial profiling. Yesterday at burger king four Mexican guys are in front of me ordering. Only one guy spoke english and had only a very small amount of ability to do that. Now I gaurantee those guys are from Mexico up here working the agriculture and most likely they are illegals and breaking OUR laws. The cops should be allowed to question these guys simply because an American citizen might be able to at least answer the question "what size do you want , small, medium, or large" The guys answer was "Ci" LOL. she asked three times each guy and the answer was always "yes" or "ci" . "For here or to go" "yes" LOL. Those guys were most likely law breakers by being here illegally, they should have no problem with cops checking for law breakers. If a White guy can't speak english they should have the right to ask for a visa.

It's called enforcing the law people

54Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Lisa

Lisa

Hank wrote:
Wrinks wrote:Where is the sexy sultry cowgirl and her cowboy hat at? Question

I sent Lisa an invite through Facebook ..... she responded back and it seems that she may pass on enrolling at this time.

Maybe I should've check the Member List before posting ... Lisa became a member at 7 AM.

Why did she change her mind ? Because she Can ! Very Happy

A particular puppy dog keep yapin' at my heels! lol Great site boys. I see all the regulars are here. Just missin Pollie. Wink

55Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

camer

camer

sounds good! back w the gang!

56Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

TGraham

TGraham

Great to see the lovely ladies of "Stockwire" fame here..hope all is well with you two. Cool

57Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm

chrisaka

chrisaka

TGraham wrote:Great to see the lovely ladies of "Stockwire" fame here..hope all is well with you two. Cool
Ditto!!!

58Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 7:46 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

nice to see everybody here, like old home week. I see Rusty signed on today too

who we missin? besides Polly---I did send him the link btw

59Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 7:48 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

I'm just proud to be here. Now, if I can figure out how to import a picture, I'll be in heaven.

60Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:I'm just proud to be here. Now, if I can figure out how to import a picture, I'll be in heaven.

if TG and NDS figured it out it can't be too hard---I've only tried about 8 times now!!!

61Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 8:23 pm

TGraham

TGraham

If I had not been hitting this for the past hour I could tell you how to do it..but I am past being coherent..sorry.Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 80-proof-wild-turkey

62Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

goldenrod wrote:I'm just proud to be here. Now, if I can figure out how to import a picture, I'll be in heaven.

Ask the lil guy ya old fart. Razz

63Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

Lisa wrote:
Hank wrote:
Wrinks wrote:Where is the sexy sultry cowgirl and her cowboy hat at? Question

I sent Lisa an invite through Facebook ..... she responded back and it seems that she may pass on enrolling at this time.

Maybe I should've check the Member List before posting ... Lisa became a member at 7 AM.

Why did she change her mind ? Because she Can ! Very Happy

A particular puppy dog keep yapin' at my heels! lol Great site boys. I see all the regulars are here. Just missin Pollie. Wink

Thanks for joining and chillin with us, WE HAVE MISSED YOU!

Last edited by Wrinks on Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

64Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

camer wrote:sounds good! back w the gang!

Helloooooo Liz Daaaaling, long time no see, so very nice to have you here with us. So much nicer seeing a couple lovely ladies than all of these pigs around here. Wink

65Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed May 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

This is what I am doing to post a picture, working for me, may not be the right way, what do I know.

Put your cursor over host a pic and click that.
Then click on browse.
Find the pic you want on your computer.
Then click on host it.
Then click on all 3 copies
Highlight the middle one that says Image, copy that code by right clicking.
Click upload.
Now above that rectangular box I can see the upper part of the little boxes above, put your cursor over the box that says image and click (not host an image, you already did that box), click on image.
Now paste that code in that new little box and click on OK.
Lastly, click on send, your pic should come up now, does for me....

66Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 7:03 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Mornin Pilgrims...

Now that we're all pretty much here and past the "Hi, how are ya" stage...

does anybody have any thoughts on a winner??? Question

67Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 am

TGraham

TGraham

Wrinks wrote:This is what I am doing to post a picture, working for me, may not be the right way, what do I know.

Put your cursor over host a pic and click that.
Then click on browse.
Find the pic you want on your computer.
Then click on host it.
Then click on all 3 copies
Highlight the middle one that says Image, copy that code by right clicking.
Click upload.
Now above that rectangular box I can see the upper part of the little boxes above, put your cursor over the box that says image and click (not host an image, you already did that box), click on image.
Now paste that code in that new little box and click on OK.
Lastly, click on send, your pic should come up now, does for me....

Isn't that how you make an atom bomb?
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Atomic_bomb_explosion

68Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 am

TGraham

TGraham

Here are the steps I use, it seems to work eveytime.

Here are the steps:
1 go to the message box and then click on the little square that says image. Not host and image
2. when the box opens click ok then in the message area this will show up [img][/img]
3. go to say google and find your image...then cut and past the image URL from your browser.
4 put the cut and past URL in the middle of the two of these [img][img]
5. Click Preview and see if it show up, then scroll all the way down and click send.

That's all there is to it.

69Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

egotarian

egotarian

70Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 9:23 am

egotarian

egotarian

Conan O'Brien's 60 Minutes Inner Monologue
What Conan O'Brien was really thinking during his '60 Minutes' interview with Steve Kroft.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/3wml

71Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Lisa

Lisa

Wrinks,,, thought you might like this. I put this on my facebook page.

Hope it's a good day!

Lisa Gillespie
WTF?!?! It's only just begun... "they"(very broad spectrum of people) have been slowly but surely trying to erase our traditions like CHRISTmas encompassing the birth of Jesus CHRIST (between 74% and 82% of residents in US are believers) and for others it was more just about presents but it was an AMERICAN tradition.

So now that we ...have turned a blind eye to some things and wrapped our collective arms around every f*#kin' foreigner and due to the spineless people (mostly men) in charge of defending the customs and rights of AMERICANS here we are in the middle of a damn mess. Just a bunch of cowards.

Now, let me make this clear... I do NOT have any issue whatsoever with people from other countries coming here, getting citizenship, working or whatever, contribute to society, spend your money here in the US and live a happy, crime free life! Excellent!! That is not what is happening and we are being asked to bend over to make concessions for them. They are expecting us to embrace their lifestyle and customs. I say hell no. This is my house... ADJUST OR GO HOME. I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

Our "representatives" are too busy pandering to what will soon be a majority. Being and AMERICAN will mean nothing. They will take every single traditon we have and beat it down so far it will have no meaning to anyone anymore. It will be included in those stories of yesteryear. The reason, being inclusive and "politically correct". Obama can't make a damn decision to save his life and when he finally does make one... it's more often than not the wrong one. I don't trust his judgment on this situation (or any other situation) and I continue to always look behind the headlines because most often you find a very interesting trail. Maybe his girlfriend has some input on some of this. This is not a democratic issue or a republican issue... this is a political issue and there are many who share in the blame.

A what point did we cut off our balls and hand them over to the some damn politician and walk away?!? I am not sure but I know I am responsible as the rest for allowing it to happen. For not paying attention. I ask you to please pay attention to the representatives as we grow closer to November. There are plenty of websites to help get their voting records etc... If you can't find them, let me know, I will help.

Regardless of the intent... of the boys who wore their AMERICAN flag shirt or the vice principal... there should have NEVER been a question whether it was appropriate. End of story.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Students-Wearing-American-Flag-Shirts-Sent-Home-92945969.html

72Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 2:42 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

RIGHT ON LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

if ya haven't looked at the DOW lately DON'T LOOK NOW!!!

OUCH!!! Question Question Question pale pale pale

74Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

bigrayyy wrote:if ya haven't looked at the DOW lately DON'T LOOK NOW!!!

OUCH!!! Question Question Question pale pale pale

well at least it isnt as bad as it was earlier

75Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 3 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

[quote="bigrayyy"]if ya haven't looked at the DOW lately DON'T LOOK NOW!!!

OUCH!!! Question Question Question :pal

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum