This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO

+13
Pocket change
chrisaka
camer
Lisa
Wrinks
ndssomluk
goldenrod
egotarian
Hank
SoapyBubbles
TGraham
bigrayyy
Condosan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

A man doing market research for the Vaseline Company knocked at the door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.
'I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?'

She said, 'Yes, my husband and I use it all the time....'

'If you don't mind my asking,' he said, 'what do you use it for?'

'We use it for sex,' she said.

'Usually people lie to me and say they use it on a Child's' bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex.. and I admire you for your honesty. Can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?'

'My husband and I put it on the doorknob and it keeps the kids out!'

177Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:12 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

Confucius say:

"If you are in a book store and cannot find

the book for which you search,

you are obviously in the.....
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Offbeat%20Travel%20Photo%20-%20Wong%20Fook%20Hing%20Book%20Store

178Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

how true...

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 7598WithThisImGoingToControlYourLife

179Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

Little Johnny has caught hell for years. It was only a matter of time before he vindicated himself. Perseverance and persistence with a touch of redneck thinking.Razz

HOW TO SELL ... TOOTHBRUSHES

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited.
Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on
productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said
proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and
I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next:

"I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that
magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher..

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.

The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of
cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher,

"How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip &
Chip stand, I gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog shit!"

Then I would say,"It is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

"I used the Obama governmental approach of giving you something shitty, but looks good, for free, and then making you pay to get the shitty taste out of your mouth."

The teacher was speechless. . . . . . . . Little Johnny got 5 stars for his efforts, bless his heart. . . . . . .

180Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Condosan

Condosan

181Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Condosan

Condosan

182Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Condosan

Condosan

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Dont worry here is the link for the ringtone
http://www.mobango.com/media_details/rockmelon/Ijz4798BqlE%3D/#

183Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:11 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Condosan wrote:STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Dont worry here is the link for the ringtone
http://www.mobango.com/media_details/rockmelon/Ijz4798BqlE%3D/#

my boobs just got bigger thinking about it! Very Happy

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

184Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

egotarian

egotarian

Hideto Tomabechi is my new Hero...
i wonder if he has any ringtones for reducing penis size?? cheers

185Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Condosan wrote:June 15, 2010: Respect My Authoritah

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-june-15-2010/respect-my-authoritah

The left is on the case. Obama has no support left. He's flying solo, now.

186Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:28 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

egotarian wrote:Hideto Tomabechi is my new Hero...

A cell phone filled with iced cold water carried in your front pocket. When you get a call....... affraid

187Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 am

Condosan

Condosan

Clarke and Dawe Explain the Oil Spill

188Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 am

egotarian

egotarian

Hahahahahaa!!!
Yah! THAT WILL DO IT... clown
Pocket change wrote:
egotarian wrote:Hideto Tomabechi is my new Hero...

A cell phone filled with iced cold water carried in your front pocket. When you get a call....... affraid

189Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 am

Condosan

Condosan

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 No_Homo

190Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Condosan

Condosan

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 158994950v8_225x225_Front
Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Lol

191Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Condosan

Condosan

Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Lazy-road-demotivational-poster

192Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

"A female condom with jagged "teeth" that grips a man's....." Shocked

I bet you read this one!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html

I want to add I don't find the situation humorous but, visualizing a guy screaming like a little girl with this thing clamped on to his trouser trout a hoot.

193Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

She said... Let's go out and have some fun tonight.

He said...Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.

He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you in the worst way.

She said...Well, you succeeded.

194Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 am

Condosan

Condosan

Pocket change wrote:"A female condom with jagged "teeth" that grips a man's....." Shocked

I bet you read this one!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html

I want to add I don't find the situation humorous but, visualizing a guy screaming like a little girl with this thing clamped on to his trouser trout a hoot.
YOWCH!

195Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Condosan wrote:
Pocket change wrote:"A female condom with jagged "teeth" that grips a man's....." Shocked

I bet you read this one!

YOWCH!

I think in this case the new slang term should go from "Beaver" to "Gator" ! It hurts when I pee just thinking about that!

196Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

ndssomluk wrote:
Condosan wrote:

I bet you read this one!

YOWCH!

I think in this case the new slang term should go from "Beaver" to "Gator" ! It hurts when I pee just thinking about that!

On a serious note, when a man gets caught with this thing on there will be a new round of the same ol crap, "Bush did it" !

197Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am

egotarian

egotarian

ARREST IN BANK ROBBERY,
SUSPECT’S TV PICTURE SPURS TIPS

At 5 feet 6 inches and about 270 pounds, bank robbery suspect McArthur Wheeler isn’t the type of person who fades into the woodwork. So it was no surprise that he was recognized by informants, who tipped detectives to his whereabouts after his picture was telecast Wednesday night during the Pittsburgh Crime Stoppers Inc. segment of the 11 o’clock news.

At 12:10 a.m. less than an hour after the broadcast, he was arrested at 202 S. Fairmont St., Lincoln-Lemington. Wheeler, 45, of Versailles Street, McKeesport, was wanted in [connection with] bank robberies on Jan. 6 at the Fidelity Savings Bank in Brighton Heights and at the Mellon Bank in Swissvale. In both robberies, police said, Wheeler was accompanied by Clifton Earl Johnson, 43, who was arrested Jan. 12.

Wheeler had walked into two Pittsburgh banks and attempted to rob them in broad daylight. What made the case peculiar is that he made no visible attempt at disguise. The surveillance tapes were key to his arrest. There he is with a gun, standing in front of a teller demanding money. Yet, when arrested, Wheeler was completely disbelieving. “But I wore the juice,” he said. Apparently, he was under the deeply misguided impression that rubbing one’s face with lemon juice rendered it invisible to video cameras.

In a follow-up article, Fuoco spoke to several Pittsburgh police detectives who had been involved in Wheeler’s arrest. Commander Ronald Freeman assured Fuoco that Wheeler had not gone into “this thing” blindly but had performed a variety of tests prior to the robbery. Sergeant Wally Long provided additional details — “although Wheeler reported the lemon juice was burning his face and his eyes, and he was having trouble (seeing) and had to squint, he had tested the theory, and it seemed to work.” He had snapped a Polaroid picture of himself and wasn’t anywhere to be found in the image. It was like a version of Where’s Waldo with no Waldo. Long tried to come up with an explanation of why there was no image on the Polaroid. He came up with three possibilities:

(a) the film was bad;

(b) Wheeler hadn’t adjusted the camera correctly; or

(c) Wheeler had pointed the camera away from his face at the critical moment when he snapped the photo.

If Wheeler was too stupid to be a bank robber, perhaps he was also too stupid to know that he was too stupid to be a bank robber — that is, his stupidity protected him from an awareness of his own stupidity.

198Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

ndssomluk wrote:
ndssomluk wrote:
Condosan wrote:

I bet you read this one!

YOWCH!

On a serious note, when a man gets caught with this thing on there will be a new round of the same ol crap, "Bush did it" !

"Bush did it"
You needed a drum for a rim shot after that one. LOL!!

199Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 am

Condosan

Condosan

The results are in

200Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO - Page 8 Empty Re: Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Hank

Hank

Thanks Condo ... had to share that on FACEBOOK ... LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum