This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

+10
egotarian
SlickRick
Pocket change
Hank
ndssomluk
camer
Condosan
Wrinks
bigrayyy
goldenrod
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

326No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 pm

egotarian

egotarian

ndssomluk wrote:
EGO, all I know about the area is what I hear or read about. They all say it's right next to ground zero. To me that mean , right next to an empty lot where the rubble has been removed. Here's my opinion, Don't build it next to ground zero. Two blocks away I would have no problem with personally. And to be completely honest I wouldn't care if it was next to ground zero if I didn't think the Terror groups would use it as propaganda and how they defeated the americans on our own soil.

That reminds me of:

The Very Proper Gander

Not so very long ago there was a very fine gander. He was strong and smooth and beautiful and he spent most of his time singing to his wife and children. One day somebody who saw him strutting up and down in his yard and singing remarked, "There is a very proper gander." An old hen overheard this and told her husband about it that night in the roost. "They said something about propaganda," she said. "I have always suspected that," said the rooster, and he went around the barnyard next day telling everybody that the very fine gander was a dangerous bird, more than likely a hawk in gander's clothing. A small brown hen remembered a time when at a great distance she had seen the gander talking with some hawks in the forest "They were up to no good," she said. A duck remembered that the gander had once told him he did not believe in anything. He said to hell with the flag, too" said the duck. A guinea hen recalled that she had once seen somebody who looked very much like the gander throw something that looked a great deal like a bomb. Finally everybody snatched up sticks and stones and descended on the gander's house. He was strutting in his front yard, singing to his children and his wife.
"There he is!” everybody cried. "Hawk-lover! Unbeliever! Flag-hater! Bomb-thrower!" So they set upon him and drove him out of the country.

Moral: Anybody who you or your wife thinks is going to overthrow the government by violence must be driven out of the country.

by James Thurber... 1940

327No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:24 pm

egotarian

egotarian

Sean, if your interested in what the location looks like go to Google maps and type in 51 Park Place NYC, NY...
Place the street level guy icon a little left of center on that block of Park Place... the building they are replacing is 150 years old and occupied by Burlington Coat Factory.
Check the views from street level and you can see they will be restricted by the buildings across the street which are 13 and 15 stories high with another story of heating and air conditioning equipment on the roof.

328No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:31 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

egotarian wrote:Sean, if your interested in what the location looks like go to Google maps and type in 51 Park Place NYC, NY...
Place the street level guy icon a little left of center on that block of Park Place... the building they are replacing is 150 years old and occupied by Burlington Coat Factory.
Check the views from street level and you can see they will be restricted by the buildings across the street which are 13 and 15 stories high with another story of heating and air conditioning equipment on the roof.

Thanks Ego I'll do that.

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

329No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

egotarian wrote:American citizen, private property, freedom of religion...

What distance would be enough?
3 blocks, 1/2 mile, 1 mile, across town, not in my city... not in my country?

i've always been under the impression that one on the major ideas of American democracy was the value we place on freedom of religion and the separation of church and state.
Should one religious group in this country be treated differently than another?

YES! when it means Murder the infedel because their god says so!! No, not ALL muslims are bad. But not all pitbulls are either. Not everyone died in Corvairs. Not everyone dies from cigarettes or chewing tobacco. Not everyone in N.Y. uses salt like its a life giving substance. Not everyone eats Mc D's morning noon and night. Yet we are subjected to being limited to OUR freedoms.

Do you think Japan should build a Temple at Pearl Harbor? Do you think maybe we should just forget about ALL the people who give thier life for OUR/YOUR freedom to paint what you want when and were you want?

Seems everyone who would scream bloody murder when the shit hits the fan, wants every whack job to have a right in this country and a pay check and amnesty and on and on. Yet WE are having everything WE ,as BORN Americans, who don't want this crap, are just completely ignored. This, by God, is MY country, Not habeb's or jose's. They fucked thiers up, let THEM fix it, don't come here and stink up MY house.

Give them an inch, they WILL take you a mile.

If you see one cockroach in your house, you can be damned sure there are many MANY more.

I'd like to see the folks who are willing to "go to bat" for them, go to their country and see how long it takes to have the head removed(literally)when they demand equal rights or just to simply live a peaceful life..

Hey!? Where are the hiking kids anyway? Sitting at a fine Iranian resort sucking on the local drink? NO prison!!

How about the reporters over all these past years just trying to report the news? Maybe out trying on hats at a local street vendor? No they are DEAD!!

How about those 2 young girls down in Texas that were interested in non-muslim boys? At the mall shopping for school clothes? NO They are DEAD!! (by their fathers hand, now thats honor huh kids??)

How about that rancher just simply checking HIS ranch? Maybe he found a hot poker game at the local saloon? NO, he's DEAD.

Peace loving people they are not!!

STOP THE MADNESS AND SECURE OUR COUNTRY!! Not everyone can or will be your bestest buddy. Right France?

330No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Ya want to hear what its like "out there"?

Try Chicago some time. If I remember right, law abidding citizens aren't allowed to own guns. But for some reason on any giving night I hear of about 5- 10 shooting.

Arizon is active too. I can't figuire that out with all the really nice people running around down there "visiting". You would think is was like "heaven on earth" peaceful down there. Rolling Eyes

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/

331No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Another thing that burns my ass about this whole muslim shit feast.

Do you think we could get more Morman churches built around the country with out someone get their nose bent out of shape?

Didn't some guy by the name of Romney run for President and get ridiculed for being..... MoRmAN!?!? affraid

OH the HORROR!!!! A Morman President!?!? NEVER!!!! (they said)

Yea, its a LOT better with what we got now(smartest man in the room) isn't it. Rolling Eyes

332No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Ain't he just the nicest looking young man to make a name for himself!? What is that? A boy scout uniform he's wearing? It must be, I'm sure he just got back in from helping little old ladies cross the street just before this picture.

Lets not judge to haistly here folks. I'm sure he would NEVER enter a mosque or try and recruit here in the States! Thats just silly, right? They LOVE us! Speacialy old men that paint naked womens bodies.... LMAO!! Razz We all know how much they enjoy women showing skin or what some call "Freedom of choice"or "A right".

No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Omar-h11

His MOTHER said her son wouldn't do evil "stuff". Right, never heard that one before.Rolling Eyes

His beefs: Excessive alcohol, drug abuse, women in skimpy clothes. (nope won't find any of those things here in the US, were good folks, now... Bus driver! Move that bus! (so we can see that pretty new mosque).
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/06/report-new-al-qaida-leader-knows/?test=latestnews

333No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Pocket change wrote:Ain't he just the nicest looking young man to make a name for himself!? What is that? A boy scout uniform he's wearing? It must be, I'm sure he just got back in from helping little old ladies cross the street just before this picture.

Lets not judge to haistly here folks. I'm sure he would NEVER enter a mosque or try and recruit here in the States! Thats just silly, right? They LOVE us! Speacialy old men that paint naked womens bodies.... LMAO!! Razz We all know how much they enjoy women showing skin or what some call "Freedom of choice"or "A right".

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/15/21/82/91/omar-h11.jpg" alt=""/>

His MOTHER said her son wouldn't do evil "stuff". Right, never heard that one before.Rolling Eyes

His beefs: Excessive alcohol, drug abuse, women in skimpy clothes. (nope won't find any of those things here in the US, were good folks, now... Bus driver! Move that bus! (so we can see that pretty new mosque).
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/06/report-new-al-qaida-leader-knows/?test=latestnews

"Bus Driver Move That Bus" LMAO thats some funny ass shit right there. PC I agree, the masses are expected to bend over backwards and are incovienenced or worse so we don't offend the few. I say build a Christian Church right next door as well. Or a new Tabernackle

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

334No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:18 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

ndssomluk wrote:
Pocket change wrote:Ain't he just the nicest looking young man to make a name for himself!? What is that? A boy scout uniform he's wearing? It must be, I'm sure he just got back in from helping little old ladies cross the street just before this picture.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/15/21/82/91/omar-h11.jpg" alt=""/>

"Bus Driver Move That Bus" LMAO thats some funny ass shit right there. PC I agree, the masses are expected to bend over backwards and are incovienenced or worse so we don't offend the few. I say build a Christian Church right next door as well. Or a new Tabernackle

Glad you got a giggle.

335No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

336No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

Was watching Geraldo last night and they were discussing the mosque. Geraldo said something that was pretty interesting. He made a comment about the person that bought the ground for $4.9 million that in 2002 was a bus boy at a resturant. No one seems to know where this guy got his money to pay CASH for the ground.... Suspect

Maybe he played the "pennies" and hit a MOASS. clown

337No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am

egotarian

egotarian

We become what we hate.

338No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 am

egotarian

egotarian

Pocket change wrote:Speacialy old men that paint naked womens bodies....

In the middle of your rants you made the above statement...
And because i once had my picture taken at an art event with a nude woman whose body was indeed painted... and that photo was publicly posted awhile ago on the now defunct Stockwire forums, i'm going to take guess that the old man you were referring to is me. Now i don't know whether your age profiling and categorizing of me as a old man was meant to be derogatory or not... or, whether you are just a bit resentful/envious that a guy my age has made it this far and is still having a kick ass good time. Or maybe, like a lot of younger guys, you wish that you could get that up-close and personal with nude women, after all let me tell ya, in case you don't already know, it is fun.
Anyway you should know there are three types of ages: chronological, physiological and psychological... and i have to tell you that after reading many of your post i'm worried that you just may end up in an assisted living home long before me, and that would be a shame. Take it from an "old guy", you should try and lighten up a bit and be a little more tolerant...

Also, i think more Bran in your diet will help you a lot... Basketball

339No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

egotarian wrote:
Pocket change wrote:Speacialy old men that paint naked womens bodies....

In the middle of your rants you made the above statement...
And because i once had my picture taken at a art event with a nude woman whose body was indeed painted... and that photo was publicly posted awhile ago on the now defunct Stockwire forums, i'm going to take guess that the old man you were referring to is me. Now i don't know whether your age profiling of me as a old man was meant to categorize me into a group of people who are discriminated against because of age is derogatory or not... or whether you are just a bit resentful/jealous that a guy my age has made it this far and is still having a kick ass good time. Or maybe, like a lot of guys, you wish that you could get that up-close and personal with nude women, after all let me tell ya, in case you don't know it is fun.
Anyway you should know there are three types of ages: chronological, physiological and psychological... and i have to tell you that after reading many of your post i'm worried that you just may end up in an assisted living home long before me, and that would be a shame. Take it from an "old guy", you should try and lighten up a bit and be a little more tolerant...

Also, i think more Bran in your diet will help you a lot... Basketball

EGO, I read PC's comment a little different than you did. I think he was suggesting the Muslim might not take your chosen profession kindly. Wouldn't want you to lose your head or get stoned for the "naked" truth.

1st Amendment, church and state, tolerance, YADDA, YADDA. I will argue the insult, whose financing this invasion of my good will and the message that may come from this house of "PEACE?".

Even intolerant people might be shocked at my opinion of all things Muslim but that's just me. In civil company, I'll keep it simple, "Shit in my messkit? Right back at you, MOOLAH?"

340No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:16 am

egotarian

egotarian

Goldie, i read PC's post and got the point and the humor of his comment...

i had just come home from a party, it was about 3:AM East Coast time Monday morning and was reading PC doing, and i think he may agree with me, one of his better Dennis Miller Rants... and then i read him referring to me as an old man and i must have thought it needed a reply. So in a alcohol induced and what i apparently thought was a clever sarcastic and satirical mood, i wrote that post... i guess it was to esoteric at that hour and the humor got lost... i should have put a smiley imotocom on it... Very Happy

However i still think he should eat more Bran...

Last edited by egotarian on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

341No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Best none of us lose our heads or get stoned.

342No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Condosan

Condosan

No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Icon_biggrin I have been waiting for a good time to use this picture No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Everyo10

343No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

Condosan wrote:No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Icon_biggrin I have been waiting for a good time to use this picture No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Icon_biggrin

I like it.

344No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

345No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 am

Condosan

Condosan

Pocket change wrote:Muslims Speak Out Against the Ground Zero Mosque

[url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/08/muslims_speak_out_against_the.html
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/08/muslims_speak_out_against_the.html[/quote[/url]]

If I had any relation to this Ground Zero Mosque I would be scared shitless to step foot in the place out of fear that it would get bombed the day after it was completed. Just not a good location no matter what their intentions.

346No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

and now on a somewhat different subject near and also dear to our hearts...

347No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Lisa

Lisa

Condosan wrote:No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Icon_biggrin I have been waiting for a good time to use this picture No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Icon_biggrin

Love it! Will have to borrow.

Thanks!

I love you

348No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Hank

Hank

Somethings going on with BLLB, maybe Rodney needs a new boat Rolling Eyes

349No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:12 pm

egotarian

egotarian

Hank wrote:Somethings going on with BLLB, maybe Rodney needs a new boat Rolling Eyes

It may be that Biz has come out of one of his tri-annual comas and is buying... he's been posting today on the WNBD board at iflub...

350No spin zone/Politics - Page 14 Empty Re: No spin zone/Politics Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Hank

Hank

Good Ole Biz .. BLLB B 0.0005 A 0.0006 Range 0.0003 - 0.0007 Vol 41,584,819 jocolor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum