This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Stock to follow ADCS

+9
goldenrod
morphnad
Condosan
FtrV8
bigrayyy
Hank
Wrinks
ndssomluk
TGraham
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New Stock to follow ADCS Empty New Stock to follow ADCS Tue May 04, 2010 4:12 pm

TGraham

TGraham

I am wondering if this place lets us set up forum on stocks like we used to do..

ADCS is the current hot one I am on, Mike the Pike took over the ADCS shell on the 19th of April. They plan on putting two web sites into it, Servenation and Copswap. Go to the Mike the Pike web site and get all the information on what they have planned. http://mikethepikeprods.com/ and vist their twitter site at http://twitter.com/mtpprods Stock is cheap now at 0002, wont stay there long. Cool

2New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Wed May 05, 2010 10:11 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

I flipped this one a few times in the past and made a few and then the last time around I lost dough but at .0002 it's hard to lose to much. I'll keep a watch. Thanks TG

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

3New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Wed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

TGraham

TGraham

ndssomluk wrote:I flipped this one a few times in the past and made a few and then the last time around I lost dough but at .0002 it's hard to lose to much. I'll keep a watch. Thanks TG

No problem, there is some good things about to happen... hope you jump back in for some good profit this time... Cool

Also hope no one here was caught up in the SPNG mess that is unfolding as we speak..wow thats going to be a sub penny stock by days end most likely Crying or Very sad

4New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

TGraham wrote:
ndssomluk wrote:I flipped this one a few times in the past and made a few and then the last time around I lost dough but at .0002 it's hard to lose to much. I'll keep a watch. Thanks TG

No problem, there is some good things about to happen... hope you jump back in for some good profit this time... Cool

Also hope no one here was caught up in the SPNG mess that is unfolding as we speak..wow thats going to be a sub penny stock by days end most likely Crying or Very sad

I escaped clipped, but wasn't skinned fortunately on sponge, wheeeeeewwwww. Did buy about 6M shares of ADCS today, hoping other 4M of my order fills tomorrow?

5New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

TGraham wrote:I am wondering if this place lets us set up forum on stocks like we used to do..

ADCS is the current hot one I am on, Mike the Pike took over the ADCS shell on the 19th of April. They plan on putting two web sites into it, Servenation and Copswap. Go to the Mike the Pike web site and get all the information on what they have planned. http://mikethepikeprods.com/ and vist their twitter site at http://twitter.com/mtpprods Stock is cheap now at 0002, wont stay there long. Cool

I just had a horrible last 30 days in this game, going to throw $2 grand at this/10M shares and hope she runs to .0010 or higher. TG do have some sort of guess on the price per share on the events about to unfold? Conservative safe best guess estimates?

6New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Thu May 06, 2010 10:26 am

TGraham

TGraham

Here is how I see this going down in the next week.
If you listened to the CC call a few days ago you would have heard Mark say that he was not against using Shakerzzzz. again to promote his company's.

If you go back to the Twitter that was put out on April 30th you will see that it says Mike the Pike Ventures to re-introduce ADCS to Servenation and Copswap via a PR" Question I have is this...how do you reintroduce something like Servenation and Copswap?? Thur a promotion with a group like Shakerzzzz.

Shakerzzzz when used last time by Mike the Pike was paid a cash fee for their service, and not in shares that were diluted onto the market.

I think that is what is happening now...they are preparing a promo and when it hits we will start to see some real nice action, based on the PR's and the promotion. Shouldn't be long, its going to be an easy flip and should see anywhere from 001 to 002 on the first run up, IMO.

7New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Thu May 06, 2010 10:34 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

nice, we'll see and hope

8New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Fri May 07, 2010 6:58 am

TGraham

TGraham

I am hearing next week is when it all gets started...so until then just keep buying at the BID folks...seems it does not matter to the MM (NITE) which side of the fence he shorts from. Wink

9New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Fri May 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Hank

Hank

I've got some dusty old shares from June 2008 & 09

So that might hold it back a bit king

10New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm

TGraham

TGraham

Hank wrote:I've got some dusty old shares from June 2008 & 09

Well Hank ole buddy then get ready to finally make a profit on those old dusty shares...next week should be fun around the ADCS campfire from what I am hearing. Cool cheers

11New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

TGraham wrote:

Well Hank ole buddy then get ready to finally make a profit on those old dusty shares...next week should be fun around the ADCS campfire from what I am hearing. Cool cheers

uh...TG? you haven't been hangin' out at Stockwire much lately so maybe yer unaware of the "Hank" factor... Shocked

not to be dismissed lightly... Rolling Eyes

12New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 11:44 am

TGraham

TGraham

bigrayyy wrote:
TGraham wrote:

uh...TG? you haven't been hangin' out at Stockwire much lately so maybe yer unaware of the "Hank" factor... Shocked

Just what is the "Hank Factor" Question Shocked

13New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 1:55 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

TGraham wrote:
bigrayyy wrote:
TGraham wrote:

Just what is the "Hank Factor" Question Shocked

pray you don't find out!!! kind'a like the King Midas touch---in reverse!!!

j/k Hank---you know we luv you!

14New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm

FtrV8

Guess who's back!!! What's up everyone!

15New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 9:03 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

FtrV8 wrote:Guess who's back!!! What's up everyone!

good to see ya here, glad ya found yer way

now that ya know where we are don't be a stranger!!!

16New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Condosan

Condosan

bigrayyy wrote:

good to see ya here, glad ya found yer way

now that ya know where we are don't be a stranger!!!

Good to see you again! pig

17New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 9:52 pm

morphnad

Just checking on the old crew. How's it going guys.

18New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Condosan

Condosan

morphnad wrote:Just checking on the old crew. How's it going guys.

God to see you, I think you are missing this pic
[img]New Stock to follow ADCS Morphn10[/img]

19New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 pm

morphnad

That's me. Not to savvy on moving these things around.

20New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sat May 08, 2010 11:05 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

morphnad wrote:Just checking on the old crew. How's it going guys.

long time no see, glad ya found yer way here! this place is startin' to shape up nicely...

21New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sun May 09, 2010 9:42 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

Long time! Did you ever do any good with Revenge Designs? I lost track but I saw it recovered from the .0001's.

22New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sun May 09, 2010 12:36 pm

TGraham

TGraham

This is simply put deja vu with you and Morphnad showing up...

23New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sun May 09, 2010 4:37 pm

TGraham

TGraham

My Bother Bill at the Beach...never sit accross

24New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Sun May 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Wrinks

Wrinks

OMG, that comes second to the monkey video, got me crying, lmao lmao....

25New Stock to follow ADCS Empty Re: New Stock to follow ADCS Wed May 12, 2010 12:01 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Im In

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next