This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

stock plays in general...

+2
kiwi02
bigrayyy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stock plays in general... Empty stock plays in general... Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

WDRP looking very affordable right now---when will they start shipping?

GOIG pennant forming very nicely---revs should be announced June 1st...maybe a big name or 2 to go along with them???

2stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

fer those of you that play the big boards BSX had a nice PR this moening... and its a bottom bouncer too! it's been on a 4 month beat-down---RSI is around 30%

3stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Thu May 13, 2010 2:11 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

BLLB up 200% today

BIZ LIVES!!!...lol

4stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Thu May 13, 2010 2:34 pm

kiwi02

bigrayyy wrote:BLLB up 200% today

BIZ LIVES!!!...lol

WTF Shocked

I still have a few from this POS....maybe biz bought it b/c he liked their jam, jelly or whatever they are (were) Rolling Eyes producing

5stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Thu May 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Pocket change

Pocket change

kiwi02 wrote:
bigrayyy wrote:BLLB up 200% today

BIZ LIVES!!!...lol

WTF Shocked

I still have a few from this POS....maybe biz bought it b/c he liked their jam, jelly or whatever they are (were) Rolling Eyes producing

Bow down you peons! drunken

6stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

EVXA? My $2,000 profit turned into $300 in short order, after they released the craziest P/R ever.

EVXA is supposed to be the most wonderful oil reclamation method ever. They have manipulated their share structure, in the strangest way, and they announce they aren't able to participate in the Gulf cleanup because they have no money to finance their operations.

If they wanted to commit economic suicide, why didn't they do it quietly? Everyone would have caught on, sooner or later.

Last edited by goldenrod on Fri May 14, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

7stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

goldenrod wrote:EVAX? My $2,000 profit turned into $300 in short order, after they released the craziest P/R ever.

EVAX is supposed to be the most wonderful oil reclamation method ever. They have manipulated their share structure, in the strangest way, and they announce they aren't able to participate in the Gulf cleanup because they have no money to finance their operations.

If they wanted to commit economic suicide, why didn't they do it quietly? Everyone would have caught on, sooner or later.

EVAX???...that symbol doesn't come up fer me...

8stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Fri May 14, 2010 9:39 am

goldenrod

goldenrod

bigrayyy wrote:
goldenrod wrote:EVAX? My $2,000 profit turned into $300 in short order, after they released the craziest P/R ever.

EVAX is supposed to be the most wonderful oil reclamation method ever. They have manipulated their share structure, in the strangest way, and they announce they aren't able to participate in the Gulf cleanup because they have no money to finance their operations.

EVAX???...that symbol doesn't come up fer me...

EVXA, sorry, learning disability.

9stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

goldenrod

goldenrod

EVXA up 65%. ADCS with over 40M traded. WDRP holding its breath.

10stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Fri May 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Condosan

Condosan

ENTK went up 30% today. Now I am only 97% in the hole with this one! Saaaaaaaweeet! Thanks for the reverse split and name change HYGN its been great

11stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Mon May 17, 2010 4:09 pm

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

hey Pilgrims...

Take a look at this...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=goig

look how tight the pennant is getting! Reminds me very much of BEHL last July

before it exploded to .16 Shocked What a Face Laughing

12stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Mon May 17, 2010 7:51 pm

TGraham

TGraham

APCVZ is a bio med company that on Thursday had a cancer drup approved by the FDA...as with the rules of the FDA a company has 4 days to PR the approval. Tomorrow could be very big for this stock. The news of the approval came out on some bio med sites on Friday, but the FDA site shows it was approved on Thursday.
Here are the FDA links: You need to put the names into the search box. The names are below in bold.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/drugsatfda/index.cfm?CFID=40458354&CFTOKEN=76619a4c493d37df-A8AF19E1-BCFC-BBEA-6CEB4546E30C5098

BICALUTAMIDE (Casodex)
(ANDA # 079045)

BICALUTAMIDE

LETROZOLE (Femara)
(ANDA # 090491)

LETROZOLE

APCVZ – Fresenius Kabi Pharma. receives FDA approval for its drug

Link

by Zagros on May 15, 2010
Post Page Rank

APCVZ – Fresenius Kabi Pharma. receives FDA approval for its drug
On Friday APCVZ pushed higher following the FDA approval of two generic drugs: Bicalutamide and Letrozole. I have not found anywhere the actual press release From APCVZ – Fresenius Kabi Pharma.. But the news is for real and here is the confirmation that I found this on the FDA site

BICALUTAMIDE
(ANDA # 079045)
000 BICALUTAMIDE FRESENIUS KABI ONCOL Approval 05/13/2010
LETROZOLE
(ANDA # 090491)
000 LETROZOLE FRESENIUS KABI ONCOL Tentative Approval 05/13/2010

13stock plays in general... Empty Re: stock plays in general... Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 am

bigrayyy

bigrayyy

bigrayyy wrote:hey Pilgrims...

Take a look at this...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=goig

look how tight the pennant is getting! Reminds me very much of BEHL last July

before it exploded to .16 Shocked What a Face Laughing

here's an interesting post from IHUB...

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=50283358

it's starting!...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]