This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tinfoil Hat

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tinfoil Hat Empty Tinfoil Hat Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Condosan

Condosan

2Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Condosan

Condosan

3Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 pm

egotarian

egotarian

4Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 pm

egotarian

egotarian

5Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:46 pm

egotarian

egotarian

Throw away your tinfoil hats... and wear a "Thought Screen Helmet". jocolor

STOP ALIEN ABDUCTIONS

THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET STOPS SPACE ALIENS FROM ABDUCTING HUMANS.
IT'S BEEN USED SUCCESSFULLY BY FORMER ABDUCTEES FOR TEN YEARS.

http://www.stopabductions.com/

6Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Condosan

Condosan

7Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

I have been seeing aliens around the house here since we bought this place, I will try to get pictures and post them. They seem to be becoming more and more frequent and more and more of them. My wife says it's because the peaches are ripening but I think it's something else all together. Yes , sure the harvest time is a big time for the aliens to come out of the woodwork but it's more than that. They seem to be curious about our way of life. They are (and this is my personal observations and not some far out weird drug induced dream) in fact watching us and infiltrating our very own communities. They pretend to be one of us and use our services. They have been using some kind of mind control to make us overlook the fact they don't even pay for the services and some have been getting welfare monies and even Social Security checks. These Aliens I think may be peacful but if we take notice of them and try to not let them use mind control to get free stuff they may become dangerous. Why just they other day I overheard them talking in their native "spaceman" talk. It's a bit scary when they do this , you don't know if they are talking about you or not. Some folks out there just say "let them be and live in peace and get all the free stuff they want, they aren't hurting anyone" Well I say bullshit, they are using us as slaves to pay for them. What happens if you give a little , well I'll tell you. The next thing you know is all the Aliens come here and they make us work night and day and take all our money for themselves. Don't let this happen! Stand up with me and lets run the aliens out or at least make them come to the conclusion that if they are going to come here they can't be taking advantage and pull their own weight. I wont be an alien slave being mind controlled, and I won't stand for all the spaceman talk!

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

8Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 am

Condosan

Condosan

ndssomluk wrote:I have been seeing aliens around the house here since we bought this place, I will try to get pictures and post them. They seem to be becoming more and more frequent and more and more of them. My wife says it's because the peaches are ripening but I think it's something else all together. Yes , sure the harvest time is a big time for the aliens to come out of the woodwork but it's more than that. They seem to be curious about our way of life. They are (and this is my personal observations and not some far out weird drug induced dream) in fact watching us and infiltrating our very own communities. They pretend to be one of us and use our services. They have been using some kind of mind control to make us overlook the fact they don't even pay for the services and some have been getting welfare monies and even Social Security checks. These Aliens I think may be peacful but if we take notice of them and try to not let them use mind control to get free stuff they may become dangerous. Why just they other day I overheard them talking in their native "spaceman" talk. It's a bit scary when they do this , you don't know if they are talking about you or not. Some folks out there just say "let them be and live in peace and get all the free stuff they want, they aren't hurting anyone" Well I say bullshit, they are using us as slaves to pay for them. What happens if you give a little , well I'll tell you. The next thing you know is all the Aliens come here and they make us work night and day and take all our money for themselves. Don't let this happen! Stand up with me and lets run the aliens out or at least make them come to the conclusion that if they are going to come here they can't be taking advantage and pull their own weight. I wont be an alien slave being mind controlled, and I won't stand for all the spaceman talk!
I think I know what you are talking about. We too have had some communication with the aliens here and it is does seem to pick up around harvest season. I cant help being curious, have you ever heard of wans seeester? Dont know what it is for sure but I would like to give it a try sometime. I keep hearing that everyone loves wans seeester.

9Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Condosan wrote:
ndssomluk wrote:I have been seeing aliens around the house here since we bought this place, I will try to get pictures and post them. They seem to be becoming more and more frequent and more and more of them. My wife says it's because the peaches are ripening but I think it's something else all together. Yes , sure the harvest time is a big time for the aliens to come out of the woodwork but it's more than that. They seem to be curious about our way of life. They are (and this is my personal observations and not some far out weird drug induced dream) in fact watching us and infiltrating our very own communities. They pretend to be one of us and use our services. They have been using some kind of mind control to make us overlook the fact they don't even pay for the services and some have been getting welfare monies and even Social Security checks. These Aliens I think may be peacful but if we take notice of them and try to not let them use mind control to get free stuff they may become dangerous. Why just they other day I overheard them talking in their native "spaceman" talk. It's a bit scary when they do this , you don't know if they are talking about you or not. Some folks out there just say "let them be and live in peace and get all the free stuff they want, they aren't hurting anyone" Well I say bullshit, they are using us as slaves to pay for them. What happens if you give a little , well I'll tell you. The next thing you know is all the Aliens come here and they make us work night and day and take all our money for themselves. Don't let this happen! Stand up with me and lets run the aliens out or at least make them come to the conclusion that if they are going to come here they can't be taking advantage and pull their own weight. I wont be an alien slave being mind controlled, and I won't stand for all the spaceman talk!
I think I know what you are talking about. We too have had some communication with the aliens here and it is does seem to pick up around harvest season. I cant help being curious, have you ever heard of wans seeester? Dont know what it is for sure but I would like to give it a try sometime. I keep hearing that everyone loves wans seeester.

I haven't personally had anything to do with "wans-seeester" but I have a friend that was mind tricked into it and he said that "wans-seeester" made him itch for months. He thinks that they tricked him into this with the mind games, they used threats of violence as well, they said things like you have "wans-seeester" or will "to-keeel-ya" He took this threat seriously and went for the "wans-seester"

Last edited by ndssomluk on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

10Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 am

Condosan

Condosan

11Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Condosan

Condosan

12Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Condosan wrote:

these would be the relatives you wouldn't invite over for thanksgiving dinner

13Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:05 pm

egotarian

egotarian

. cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

14Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

egotarian wrote:. cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Being the worlds tallest midget standing at 5'11", I want to be recognized. Sad

I even ride a stipeless zebra, and nothing.... No

Whats a minority kinda guy got to do??

15Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 pm

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

Pocket change wrote:
egotarian wrote:. cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

I have a friend that feels the same way she is the bearded lady although she is clean shavin she is not noticed. And my other friend he makes his living at a circus, he is known as the "Dancing Quadrapalegic" He rooms with the seeing blind man.They are good friends with the deaf mute that can write down everything you're saying . These people should not be looked at and treated differently!

16Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:24 pm

egotarian

egotarian

ndssomluk wrote:
Pocket change wrote:[

I have a friend that feels the same way she is the bearded lady although she is clean shavin she is not noticed. And my other friend he makes his living at a circus, he is known as the "Dancing Quadrapalegic" He rooms with the seeing blind man.They are good friends with the deaf mute that can write down everything you're saying . These people should not be looked at and treated differently!
Not all of us want to be recognized some just want to be normal and blend in...

17Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 am

Pocket change

Pocket change

egotarian wrote:
ndssomluk wrote:
Pocket change wrote:[

Not all of us want to be recognized some just want to be normal and blend in...

lol!

18Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Condosan

Condosan

19Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Condosan

Condosan

COOOOOL!

20Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Condosan

Condosan

21Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am

egotarian

egotarian

Perendev magnetic motor with cover removed...

22Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 am

Condosan

Condosan

23Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Condosan

Condosan

24Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am

Condosan

Condosan

25Tinfoil Hat Empty Re: Tinfoil Hat Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am

Condosan

Condosan