This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

F

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F Empty F Fri May 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Condosan

Condosan

F Ford motor company

Ford Motor Company designs, develops, manufactures, and services cars and trucks worldwide. It operates in two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The Automotive sector sells vehicles under Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, and Volvo brand names. This sector markets cars, trucks, and parts through retail dealers in North America, and through distributors and dealers outside of North America. It also sells cars and trucks to dealers for sale to fleet customers, including daily rental car companies, commercial fleet customers, leasing companies, and governments. In addition, this sector provides retail customers with a range of after-the-sale vehicle services and products in areas, such as maintenance and light repair, heavy repair, collision, vehicle accessories, and extended service warranty under the Genuine Ford, Lincoln-Mercury Parts and Service, Ford Custom Accessories, Ford Extended Service Plan, and Motorcraft brand names. The Financial Services sector offers various automotive financing products to and through automotive dealers. It offers retail financing, which includes purchasing retail installment sale contracts and retail lease contracts from dealers, and financing to commercial customers to purchase or lease vehicle fleets; wholesale financing that comprises making loans to dealers to finance the purchase of vehicle inventory; and other financing, which consists of making loans to dealers for working capital, improvements to dealership facilities, and to purchase or finance dealership real estate. This sector also services the finance receivables and leases that it originates and purchases, makes loans to its affiliates, purchases receivables, and provides insurance services related to its financing programs. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.

(Information from Yahoo Finance)

As if you didnt know what Ford was lol.

Last edited by Condosan on Fri May 07, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2F Empty Re: F Fri May 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Condosan

Condosan

This out today at 5:18 from PRNewswire

Press Release Source: Ford Motor Credit Company On Friday May 7, 2010, 5:18 pm
DEARBORN, Mich., May 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Ford Motor Credit Company is offering customers affected by the recent storms and flooding in parts of the U.S. the option to delay some car and truck payments. Ford Credit's Disaster Relief Program allows qualified customers to delay up to three monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve.

Ford Credit customers who are eligible for the Disaster Relief Program will be sent postcards with instructions on how to register. The offer is available to customers who are leasing or have purchased vehicles with financing from Ford Credit, Jaguar Credit, Land Rover Capital, Mazda American Credit, PRIMUS or Volvo Car Finance.

3F Empty Re: F Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Condosan

Condosan

I think the real reason I posted this stock is for F18. Dont know if many of you remember "Fireman 18" but he was crossing his fingers and making deals with the devil to just be lucky enough to sell his shares of Ford to break even somewhere around $2.00....well his orders filled and he was able to unload and couldnt be more pleased. We all know what happened after that Ford has been workin its way up the charts ever since. hahahahahaaaaa I still send him a text every now and then asking if he is still in Ford.
Its lifes little pleasures that keep me going. lol!

4F Empty Re: F Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:26 pm

polliesboy

polliesboy

I gave everyone Ford back in november of 2008 when it was going for around$1.70...It was a no brainer when Ford annouced they didn`t need bailout money.Hell even Ray Charles could have seen that one coming.Last spring it hit $14.57.I gave it to everyone on our old SW forum.

5F Empty Re: F Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

polliesboy wrote: I gave everyone Ford back in november of 2008 when it was going for around$1.70...It was a no brainer when Ford annouced they didn`t need bailout money.Hell even Ray Charles could have seen that one coming.Last spring it hit $14.57.I gave it to everyone on our old SW forum.

I remember that, I sold at 4 and thought I made a good deal (till the next day and everyday after that

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

6F Empty Re: F Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:27 am

ndssomluk

ndssomluk

I have been watching DYER all week. It moved from the pinks to the BB and on the first day of the BB it was around 015 to start and hovered near there. Then it got the dreaded E added on the symbol. Still it edged up to .05 I still didn't believe in my pick enough to buy. Today the E has been removed. The days high so far, .495 , Arghhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.bearpawartworks.com

7F Empty pennies Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:05 pm

polliesboy

polliesboy

Welcome to the world of penny stocks.LMAO.How many times have we all did that one.We`re all gung ho til we get burnt once or twice,then we tend to get slow on the draw.Whats the saying?"Once burnt,twice shy".Think that says it all.That`s the way I am about women now days.LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum